Lagos State College of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021 Announced – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into General Nursing Training Programme at the Lagos State College of Nursing, Igando Alimosho LGA Lagos. The programme will commence in October 2020.
Sales of online admission commence from Saturday 16th May – Friday 24th July 2020.
Applicant must possess FIVE CREDIT at not more than two (2) sittings, in the following subject, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology from NECO, WAEC or NABTEB.
Candidate must not be less than 18 years
Method of Application
A. NEW PAYMENT METHOD
- Kindly log on to the Lagos State College of Nursing portal via https://lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng/
- Click on ‘Start Application’ to start your application and complete the registration form. Please note your password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
- From the dashboard, click on generate ‘Generate Payment Invoice’
- You will be presented with an invoice which contains your personalized bank details (bank account, account number and bank name).
- Please transfer the sum of NGN10,100 to your personalized bank account from online banking application
- After a successful transfer, your payment status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (colour print) will be allowed to write the entrance exam.
B. OLD PAYMENT METHOD
Application forms are obtainable at the Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing, LASU-Isheri Road, Igando (Within the premises of Alimosho General Hospital) upon payment of Ten Thousand One Hundred Naira into the Sterling Bank Account of the Lagos State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Account No: 0072980948.
Each Candidate is required to produce a Bank Teller Receipt indicating payment at the point of collection of forms in the College. P.O.S Payment is also available.
Submission of Forms
Completed application forms with 4 passport photographs and photocopies of relevant documents (Birth certificate, Testimonial and WASCCE/NECO etc) are to be submitted to the Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing Igando on or before Friday 24th July 2020 by 2 pm.
- Entrance Examination date will be communicated immediately after the lockdown and will hold at the Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing premises by 9 am.
- Examination questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Introduction to Nursing.
Sales of form close on Friday 24th July 2020 by 4:00 pm (4 Weeks).
- Please note that only successful candidates will be shortlisted for interview
- The first-year fee of Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (230, 000) which includes tuition and accommodation is to be paid before resumption and receipt brought along on the resumption
- Note that this advert disclaims all other calls for application into Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health, Igando Lagos.
- Avoid fraudsters (This advert is on PUNCH NEWSPAPER OF 21ST MAY, 2020)
For more information please call: 080333061863, 08149945251
Lagos State College of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
👉When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest👈: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us