Lagos State SDG Song Challenge 2020 – How to Apply: The Sustainable Development Goals and Investment presents the ”SDG Song Challenge”
- The categories for the challenge are Ages 6-8 years and 9-11 years.
Method of Application
- Please create a video with your child or an animated character singing a song that highlights all the 17 Sustainable Development Goals follow us on Instagram and tag us @lagossdg_invest.
- The best 3 entries in our 2 categories will win #20.000
- The chance to be voted on for our grand prize of #100,000
- and to be featured on the Lagos State Government website.
Entry ends on June 3rd
See Ads Flyer Below:
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
👉When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest👈: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us