Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Admission For 2020/2021– Lagos State University Teaching Hospital [LUTH] Idi Araba has announced admission into its programmes for the 2020/2021 session. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes;
LUTH Admission For 2020/2021 Available Courses
- School of Medical and Psychiatry Social Work (SMPSW)
- Federal School of Biomedical Engineering (FSBE) – ND
- School of Health Information Management (SHIM)
- School of Anaesthetic Technician (SAT)
- School of Post Basic Nursing (SPBN)
- School of Midwifery (SOM)
How to Apply Online
Kindly note that to complete this process; you will likely require a valid debit/credit card.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
a. How to Register on the portal:APPLY HERE
- Visit (schools.luth.gov.ng) and click the register
- Register and pay the access fee
- During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
Please ensure that you meet the requirement into the school of your choice.
Cost of application form is as indicated on the school portal.
b. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password
- Click “Buy form” to visit the remita payment page and purchase form
How to complete the application form:
- Click “Fill form” after paying to fill and complete the application form online
- Submit the application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed application form.
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Shortlisted applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
Closing date: 31st July 2020 for all Schools except School of Health Information Management and Federal School of Biomedical Engineering which close on 31st October 2020
Phone Number: 09081542611
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us