LASU Academic & Non-Academic Job Vacancies -How to Apply: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant Academic and Non-Academic positions in the Lagos State University, Ojo.
A. ACADEMIC POSITIONS:
Applications are invited for the post of Professor in the following Faculties/Departments:
Department of Philosophy
(b) FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering
(c) FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
Department of Insurance
(d) FACULTY OF SCIENCE
Department of Computer Science
(e) COLLEGE OF MEDICINE FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES
Department of Anesthesia
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Candidates must possess a PhD with at least Ten  years post qualification teaching/research cognate experience in a University.
- The candidate must also possess some years of post-qualification teaching and research experience in a University with several scholarly publications and administrative experience, as well as demonstrate the ability to provide academic leadership.
- An Associate Professor of at least three years in a University may also apply, BUT such candidate must possess considerable experience in teaching/research in a University and should have demonstrable capacity to participate in inter/multi-disciplinary research, and ability to provide academic leadership, in addition to reasonable administrative experience.
B. NON-ACADEMIC POSITION:
DIRECTOR, INTERNAL AUDIT (CONUNASS 15)
Candidates must be holders of good honours degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting from a recognized institution with Fifteen (15) years relevant post-qualification experience PLUS Final Certificate of ICAN/ACA/ACCA/ANAN/ACMA with Nine (9) years post-qualification experience. The possession of a relevant Masters Degree is compulsory.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Thirty (30) copies of the detailed application, including photocopies of candidates credentials [O Level Result inclusive and signed Curriculum Vitae], should be presented in the following order:
1. Name in Full with Surname first (BOLDLY WRITTEN)
2. Place and Date of Birth
3. State of Origin
4 Permanent Address
5 Current Postal Address 6. Nationality
7. Marital Status
8. Number and Ages of Children
9. Academic/Professional Qualifications (with dates and institutions)
10 Statement of Experience including full details of the former and present position
11. Current Research (For those applying for Academic Positions only)
12. List of Publication (For those applying for Academic Positions only)
13. Other activities outside current employment
14. Name, Address and Telephone Numbers of three (3) referees
15. Telephone and E-mail Address (SELF)
16. Proposed date of availability for duty if appointed.
Candidates should please include three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Stamp of Fifty Naira (N50: 00) only on each. All applications with credentials should be addressed and submitted either by hand or by post to:
LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY,
BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY, OJO
P. M. B. 0001,
LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY
POST OFFICE, OJO.
Six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AMUNI, Mohammed Olayinka, mnim
Registrar & Secretary to Governing Council
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
👉When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest👈: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us