LASU Postgraduate Students Registration Guidelines 2020/2021: See the Lagos State University (LASU) Postgraduate Students Main/Bio-Data and Course Registration Guidelines and Procedures for 2019/2020 Academic Session [Fresh and Returning].
In line with the directives of the Lagos State Government that the Lagos State University (LASU) should take necessary steps to prevent an unduly long break in its academic calendar, the University has commenced the process of putting in place mechanisms for effective online teaching during the ongoing lockdown caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
Therefore the management wishes to inform all candidates offered admission into the Lagos State University (LASU) Postgraduate programmes that they can now proceed with their main/bio-data and course registration for 2019/2020 academic session.
NB: All LASU Fresh PG students must have accepted their admission offer, make payment of acceptance fee/medical screening fee, printed admission letter and also make at least 70% of your school fees payment to be eligible for their online registration.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
ALL bonafide students of the Postgraduate School are fully registered online, in order to make the most of this initiative. This directive is for fresh and returning students, the students are to immediately access the University’s online portals for the purpose of carrying out the following tasks:
LASU Postgraduate Students Registration Guidelines 2020/2021 (Fresh & Returning)
A. NEW STUDENTS
- Proceed to https://www.lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/default.php to make payment of tuition fees as specified on their admission letters (minimum of 70%)
- Log in at http://studentservices.lasu.edu.ng/pgstudents/newstudents/, using your unique identifiers, which are the PG Application Numbers to carry out your main bio-data registration
B. RETURNING STUDENTS
- Proceed to http://www.studentservices.lasu.edu.ng/pgstudents/returningstudents/ to begin your departmental course registration for the current session of your studies.
- To add or remove courses (Course Operation) kindly proceed with the following link: http://studentservices.lasu.edu.ng/pgstudents/addanddelete/index_pg.php.
All further enquiries or complaints may be directed to the University helpdesk on the University’s official website.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us