LASU Pre-Degree Studies Admission Form for 2020/2021 Announced- The management of Lagos State Universit invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into the LASU Pre-Degree Studies Admission Form for 2020/2021 academic session, The sales of form will commence in October 2020.
About LASU Pre-Degree Studies
The LASU Pre-Degree Studies shall run for one academic session, beginning from October 2020, to September 2021. It is an intensive programme to prepare candidates for admission into the 100 Level Degree programmes at Lagos State University(LASU).
LASU Pre-Degree Studies Admission Form 2020/2021 Eligibility
- Candidates must have Credit Passes in at least three (3) Subjects (i. e. Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Government and Economics, Literature in English, Christian Religious Studies (CRS), Accounting at Senior Secondary Certificate Examination, GCE or NECO at NOT more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who meet the admission requirements will be invited for a written qualifying examination.
LASU Pre-Degree Courses
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
CRITERIA FOR TRANSITING TO 100 LEVEL:
For transition to 100 Level, each candidate is expected to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and also OBTAIN the minimum JAMB Cut Off Mark for the University Admission as well as comply with the University Screening Test as may be prescribed.
In addition, all CANDIDATES with deficiencies are to REGISTER for WAEC and /or NECO, and are expected to pass all the relevant deficient subjects.
Successful candidates are eligible to be allocated to the 100 Level Courses of related Faculties/Schools/College: Engineering, Science, Management Sciences, Education, Social Sciences, Law, School of Agriculture, Transport, Mass Communication, Nursing, Dentistry and College of Medicine, at the end of the Programme.
On admission, if any Candidate voluntarily withdraws after two (2) weeks, a month or two, from the Programme, only 30% request for refund of school fee can be made by such Candidate before the end of First Term of the Calendar Year. Any request made after that period will NOT be entertained.
How to Apply for LASU Pre-Degree Studies Admission Form 2020/2021
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
- Prospective Candidates should visit www.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop-down list at the top, to make the required payment of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000:00) only for the 2020/2021 LASU Pre – Degree Studies.
- After payment, Candidate should proceed to register online
LASU Pre-Degree Studies Admission Form for 2020/2021 Application GuidelinesAPPLY HERE
- Open the Online Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) Application Portal
- Click on STEP 1 and Generate Your Application Number
- Note that you can generate your application number only once. Make sure you print out the application number generation page in number (2) above.
- Click on STEP 2 and Pay Your Application Fee at www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment/
- At the Payment portal on Number (4) above, Choose ‘Main Campus‘ for the campus/Application dropdown and choose ‘Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) Application‘ for the Study/Application Type dropdown fields respectively.
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to generate your transaction ID.
- Pay your application fee with your generated Transaction ID on LASU Quickteller Payment Portal at https://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- Go back to the Online Pre-Degree Application Portal
- Now go to STEP 3: Enter your ‘Application Number‘ and ‘Surname’ in the fields provided and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions and then complete your application.
- Print out your application form.
- You can also re-print your application form as many times as you want.
The CLOSING DATE for the online application form is 30th August 2020 (Six (6) weeks from the date of this publication). Lectures for successful candidates starts immediately.
The dates for the Qualifying Examination and Interview for the Successful Candidates for the 2020/2021 Calendar Year will be announced later.
Any applicant who pays money to any individual/other accounts / or through other means aside from the one above, does so, to his/her own disadvantage.
The programme is residential. Candidates offered admission into the programme will be accommodated at the Epe Campus of the Lagos State University.
Candidates are to visit: www.lasu.edu.ng for more information about the programme.
LEWIS, Akinwunmi Oladapo
Registrar and Secretary to Council
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829