Lecturer III (Computer Science) at Ekiti State College of Agriculture and Technology (EKSCAT): Ekiti State College of Agriculture and Technology – The College was established in the year 2014 as College of Technical and Commercial Agriculture at Isan-Ekiti by Dr Kayode Fayemi led Government of Ekiti-State with focus on middle-level manpower development in the Agricultural sector, Having considered the shift of Nigeria focus on Oil to Agriculture for economic growth, the College pose to fill the gap of the diversification by training and producing a graduate who will be verse in Agricultural and Technological knowledge needed to do great exploit in the sector.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer III – CONPCASS 03
Department: Computer Science
- Candidate must possess a good Bachelor degree (minimum of second-Class Upper Division) in the relevant disciplines. Plus at least one journal publication, two conference papers plus at least 3 years teaching/research or industrial work experience; or a Master Degree.
- Demonstrable ability to handle work and related computing needs with utmost dexterity and services directly without the need for secretarial support is very KEY.
Application Closing Date
4th June 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Candidates should upload their credentials and Curriculum Vitae (CV) with the following information:
- The post Being Sought.
- Full name with Surname underlined.
- Date & Place of Birth.
- Nationality & State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number & Ages of Children.
- Contact Address including phone Numbers and E-mail Address.
- Educational/Professional Qualifications Obtained with dates.
- List of Publications (including the Journals in which they were published). – If applicable
- Work Experience (if any).
- Other activities outside current employment.
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees (Employer, Educational and Personal).
- Interested applicants are required to create a personalised profile on the portal. It is important for all interested applicants to note that no application shall be considered outside of this portal.
- The recruitment exercise will commence with the screening of applicants’ credentials and an aptitude test at a date to be communicated to all applicants.
- Applicants are advised not to submit multiple online applications. Any applicants with multiple submission will be disqualified.
- The College will not enter into any correspondences with any applicant outside its mandate in the process of conducting the recruitment exercise.
- The College will not in any way or form be held liable for any negligence on the part of any applicants.
- Applicants should know that proficiency in the use of Information Technology and relevant tools is mandatory
- Maximum age limit for Master degree holders is 35 years, while the maximal age limit for PhD holder is 40 years.
- They must be prepared to work independently with minimum secretarial assistance and also be able to use office support technologies (such as computers and other office tools) to enhance effective service delivery
- Curriculum vitae to be uploaded must be in MS Word document format
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
👉When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest👈: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us