List of courses offered in ATBU – Official list of undergraduate courses/programmes offered at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.
In this article, we are going to be listing out all course that UTME & Direct Entry Candidates can study at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU).
About Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU)
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) is a federal university of technology located in Bauchi, north east Nigeria. The university is named after the first Prime Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa.
The university was established in 1980 as the Federal University of Technology, Bauchi. The institution’s first students were admitted in October 1981 for pre-degree and remedial programmes while the degree courses of the School of Science and Science Education began in October 1982.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
On 1 October 1984, the university was merged with Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria with a change of name to Abubakar Tafawa Balewa College, Ahmadu Bello University, Bauchi campus.
The university offers degrees through six schools:
- School of Engineering
- Science, Environmental Technology
- Management Technology
- School of Technology Education.
The university offers entry level bachelor’s degrees and both Masters and Doctorate degrees.
Recommended ATBU Links:
- ATBU Post UTME Screening Form
- ATBU Direct Entry Application Form
- ATBU Cut Off Marks.
- ATBU School Fees
- JAMB Brochure PDF (See the requirements for each programme).
At the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), you can study almost everything! Here is a full breakdown of all List of Courses Offered in ATBU.
List of courses offered in ATBU
|ATBU Courses List|
|Banking And Finance Technology|
|Business Educ. (with Options)|
|Computer & Communication Eng.|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Environmental Management Technology|
|Library And Information Science|
|Management & Information Technology|
|Mechatronics And System Engineering|
|Petrol Chemical Engineering|
|Physics With Electronics|
|Surveying And Geo-informatics|
|Urban And Regional Planning|
|SEE ALSO: ATBU Post UTME Screening Form.|
The official website of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) is – http://www.atbu.edu.ng/
If you have any question about the list of Courses Offered in ATBU and Requirement, let’s talk about it in the comment section below.
The Insideschool Team wishes you the best of luck.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us