See the complete Low Tuition University in Georgia for local and international student.
Are you planning to study in Georgia, We have listed below some Low Tuition University in Georgia to Study in Georgia 2021 for those seeking for an international admission , local and international student. An average Tuition and Fees is around $7,500 and Estimated Living Expenses around 1500USD depending on individual needs though.
These schools offer partially-funded scholarships to their students in other to help them meet with their educational demands. So you see you need not to rob a bank to get a degree from any of the Private and Public Universities in Georgia.
Let us look at some the reason why you need to study in georgia.
Why Study in Georgia?
Georgia, a country at the intersection of Europe and Asia, is a former Soviet republic that’s home to Caucasus Mountain villages and Black Sea beaches. It’s famous for Vardzia, a sprawling cave monastery dating to the 12th century, and the ancient wine-growing region Kakheti.
Georgia consist of some of the finest Private and Public Universities that cost effective for foreign students. Today, we will critically analyze the admission requirements, the fees for obtaining a student visa and the language of instruction.
Georgian universities has over the year attract students from all over the world. Students who study in Georgia enjoy low tuition fee.
Advantages of Studying in Georgia
Here are some of the Benefits of Studying in Georgia
- No TOFEL/IELTS.
- Visa is not too difficult.
- Standard and Quality Education.
- World Class Universities.
- Conducive Environment.
Tuition Fees in Georgia
Georgian universities over one of the cheapest and affordable tuition fees, but vary from one university from another. However, for Georgian undergraduate studies, it is estimated to average between $ 2,500 and $ 3,000 per year. For Georgian international students who intend to study at the graduate level, the average salary is $ 4,500 per year.
Cost of Living in Georgia
The cost of living in Georgia is relatively cheap and affordable. It is cheaper than the cost of living in the United States. As an international student, you can spend between $450 and $500 per month. This estimated amount will cover accommodation, food, books, travel, etc.
The cost of living is not mandatory. But it really depends on the student since some can spend more or less. So, cheer up!
What Are The Admission Requirement to Study in Georgia-Europe?
Admission Requirement to Study in Georgia-Europe include Admission, Invitation letter of study, Accommodation letter & E-Visa will be an issue from Georgia, It is E-Invitation & E-visa and Student who which to apply do not need to go embassy for a visa. The student will fly with his/her passport, with above mention documents, and all original educational records.
- Scan Copy of Passport Data Page (Coloured)
- University Certificate (for the master applicant only)
- Scan Copy of School result(NABTEB, NECO, GCE, WAEC or Statement of Result)
- Age for an undergraduate student must not exceed 25 years, Postgraduate applicant must not exceed 27 years.
Admission requirements for Undergraduate Studies:
- Admission/ Invitation letter to study in any Georgian university.
- Accommodation letter.
- Georgian Student Visa.
Note that this is an electronic invitation. E-visa International students are not required to go to the embassy to obtain a visa. International students will go to Georgia with their passport and the aforementioned documents.
For postgraduate studies;
- A good Bachelor degree,
- Proficiency in English result.
Please Note: It takes 48hrs for an offer of admission to be out, and 14 working days for E-Visa Letter to be approved from Ministry of Internal Affairs of Georgia.
Degree Programs in Georgia University
- Undergraduate Programs
- Postgraduate Programs
- Ph.D Programs in Georgia
- Study Medicine in Georgia
- Engineering in Georgia
- Medical Education in Georgia
How you can get a Student Visa to Georgia?
The Georgian visa before now was issued at the Airport in Georgia but the process was changed from January 2013. Students have to get their visas stamped on their passports from the nearby Georgian Embassy.
Getting a Student Visa to Georgia is not the same for all international students from different countries. As soon as you are admitted to a university, the institution will help you obtain an electronic visa. So check this on the website of the school of your choice.
We can also help intending students on to get Student Visa to Georgia Contact us for more information.
List of Low Tuition University in Georgia (College, Polytechnics, Private and public universities)
Below are Low Tuition University in Georgia
- University of Georgia Athens
- University of Phoenix-Savannah
- Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
- Agnes Scott College Decatur
- Morehouse School of Medicine Atlanta
- North Georgia College & State University
- Oglethorpe University Atlanta
- Paine College
- Piedmont College Demorest
- Reinhardt College Waleska
- Savannah College of Art and Design
- Savannah State University Savannah
- Shorter College Rome
- Shorter College-Professional Studies Atlanta
- South University-Savannah Savannah
- Southern Catholic College Dawsonville
- Southern Polytechnic State University Marietta
- Spelman College Atlanta
- The Art Institute of Atlanta Atlanta
- Thomas University Thomasville
- Toccoa Falls College Toccoa Falls
- Columbus State University
- Covenant College Lookout Mountain
- Dalton State College Dalton
- DeVry University-Georgia Decatur
- ITT Technical Institute-Atlanta Atlanta
- ITT Technical Institute-Kennesa
- John Marshall Law School-Atlanta
- Kennesaw State University Kennesaw
- LaGrange College Lagrange
- Life University Marietta
- Luther Rice University Lithonia
- Macon State College Macon
- Medical College of Georgia
- Mercer University Macon
- Middle Georgia College Cochran
- Morehouse College Atlanta
- Truett-McConnell College Cleveland
- Albany State University Albany
- American InterContinental University
- American Intercontinental University
- Argosy University-Atlanta Atlanta
- Armstrong Atlantic State University
- Atlanta Christian College East Point
- Augusta Area Dietetic Internship-University Hospital
- Augusta State University Augusta
- Bauder College Atlanta
- Beacon University Columbus
- Berry College Mount Berry
- Beulah Heights University Atlanta
- Brenau University Gainesville
- Brewton-Parker College Mount Vernon
- Clark Atlanta University Atlanta
- Clayton State University Morrow
- Columbia Theological Seminary Decatur
For any further inquiring about Low Tuition University in Georgia, kindly make use of the comment box below. Do not worry we will reply you.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829