MAPOLY Begins E-Learning, E-Registration for Students-In a bid to mitigate the effect of grounded academic activities due to COVID-19 pandemic, Management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta announces the commencement of online registrations and virtual lectures for students.
This development was ratified during an extended Management meeting held on Wednesday, 1st July, 2020 where considerations were given to peculiar academic matters.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
The e-registration process, which will serve as a requisite for E-learning, will accommodate all categories of students devoid of any physical contacts from Monday, 6th July, 2020.
It was disclosed that the e-learning session will commence on Wednesday, 8th July, 2020 via www.mapoly.edu.ng for the next four weeks in continuation of the 2019/2020 academic session’s curricula.
Meanwhile, all students who are yet to complete their registrations before the suspension of academic activities are to access the e-registration platform via www.mapoly.edu.ng.
Only those who have completed their registrations with either full or part payment of tuition fee will be allowed to access the e-learning platform.
It should also be noted that the assessment test will be conducted from Monday, 27th July 2020 in line with the reviewed academic calendar.
Meanwhile, students are to click on the feedback portion to submit their comments/observations regarding the e-registration and e-learning activities.
For more information, please call via www.mapoly.edu.ng or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or follow our social media platforms (@mapolyinfo) for prompt updates.
Head, Public Relations & Protocol
About Moshood Abiola Polytechnic
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic also known as MAPOLY is a tertiary learning institution in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. The Ojere campus is in the South-Eastern part of Abeokuta, covering about 960 hectares of rolling land bounded by the Ogun River to the south.
It is named after Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola, who was elected President of Nigeria in 1993 but prevented from taking office.
The polytechnic was formally established in 1980 as Ogun State Polytechnic during the military administration of Harris Eghagha, but the first set of 220 students was admitted in January 1979. The Polytechnic started on two temporary campuses, Oke-Egunya and Onikolobo, moving to the Ojere campus between April 1985 and March 1988. By the 2017-2018 session, the student population was 20,878, with about 1250 academic and non-academic staff.
Presently, the polytechnic has five schools, each headed by a director, and 21 departments, each headed by a Head of Department. The schools, along with their corresponding departments, are:
- Business & Management Studies (Accountancy, Business Administration, Business & Finance, Office & Technology Management, Marketing)
- Communication & Information Technology (Mass Communication and General Studies)
- Environmental Studies (Architecture, Urban & Regional Planning, Estate Management, Building Tech, Quantity Surveying, and Surveying & Geo-Informatics)
- Engineering (Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Electrical/Electronic Engineering)
- Science and Technology (Science Laboratory Technology, Food Technology, Mathematics & Statistics, and Computer Science).
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us