NDLEA Recruitment 2020/2021 – National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment Application Portal [www.ndlea.gov.ng] is now open. See how to apply for NDLEA Recruitment below.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions in the agency. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs.
NDLEA Available Positions:
(A) Narcotic Officer Cadre
– Candidate applying for Narcotic Officer Cadre shall be of age not less than Twenty two (22) years and not more than Thirty (30) years.
– Candidate applying for Narcotic Officer Cadre must possess a minimum of first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an institution of higher learning recognized by the Federal Ministry of Education
– The Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificate in the relevant field.
(B) Narcotic Assistant (Nass) Cadre
– Candidates applying for recruitment into the service for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) shall be of age not less than Eighteen (18) years and not more than Thirty (30) years of age.
– Candidates applying for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) must have completed Secondary School.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- Is Ndlea form out for 2020?
- What are the requirement for Ndlea recruitment?
- How much is the salary of Ndlea?
- Is Ndlea 2019 Shortlist out?
- How Can I Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2020?
General NDLEA Job Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfil the following conditions:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
Note: The Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2020/2021
Interested applicants for who are interested in applying for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency(NDLEA) recruitment 2020should adhered to the following instructions below:
- Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) employment portal
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided with a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
N/B: Below are Documents to be submitted for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2020.
- A comprehensive CV
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for the Aptitude Test will be contacted.
If you have any question about NDLEA Recruitment 2020/2021, kindly use the comment session below.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us