NDU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 – The Niger Delta University, NDU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and direct entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session are out on the school portal. See the requirements and how to obtain NDU post UTME Form.
NDU Post UTME Form 2020/2021
This is to inform the general public that the sale of application forms for the selection of candidates for admission into Niger Delta University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is out.
NDU Post-UTME/DE 2020/2021 Eligibility
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Change of Institution/Course, See serial number 4 below
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Form 2020/2021
Interested applicants are to follow the instructions outline below.
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Preview and edit form.
- Submit and print out an application form.
N.B Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and email address
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
How to Apply for NDU Post-UTME Direct Entry Candidates
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 15th September 2020.
How Apply for Change Of Institution
Candidates who wish to apply for Change of institution can still apply.
The date for the online screening test shall be communicated to you. Candidates are advised to ensure they get the NDU official Post-UTME past questions and Answers. This will enable them to prepare adequately for the screening exercise.
NDU POST UTME PORTAL: Niger Delta University Post UTME Portal | www.nduscreening.com
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us