Latest Update: Is NECO GCE 2020 timetable out? YES, NECO GCE 2020 timetable is out. You may want to check NECO GCE Registration Form 2020 [See Instructions & Guidelines] before you proceed.
National Examinations Council , NECO GCE timetable 2020 pdf download for Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) External candidates is out. See How to download NECO GCE timetable 2020 pdf download below.
Sequel to the announcement of the commencement of 2020 NECO GCE Online Registration, the National Examination Council (NECO) released the NECO GCE 2020/2021 Timetable for the examination.
The National Examinations Council (NECO) management has released the timetable for the 2020 Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) for External candidates.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
In this article we will answering the following question ask by people.
- Is NECO GCE form still on sale?
- Is NECO 2020 time table out?
- How can I download NECO GCE 2020 timetable?
- Is NECO GCE 2020 timetable out?
NECO GCE Exam Date
According to the NECO GCE timetable 2020, the examination has been scheduled to take off on Monday, February 1 2021, and ends on Wednesday, March 3 2021.
See also: How to Apply for NECO GCE Form 2020.
NECO GCE Timetable 2020
|DATE||SUBJECT AND PAPER TITLE||TIME|
|Monday 1st Feb.||French Paper IV (Aural Comprehension & Oral Expression)||Actual date and time will be fixed by the Council|
|Arabic Paper IV (Oral)|
|Tuesday 2nd Feb.||Technical Drawing Paper I Practical||2.00pm – 5.00pm|
|Physical Education Paper I (Theory of Practice)||2.00pm – 4.00pm|
|Wednesday 3rd Feb.||Chemistry Paper I (Alternative to Practical)||2.00pm – 4.00pm|
|Thursday 4th Feb.||Economics Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||2.00pm – 5.00pm|
|Friday 5th Feb.||Agricultural Science Paper I (Alternative to Practical)||3.30pm – 5.00pm|
|Saturday 6th Feb.||Further Mathematics Paper III (Objective)||10.00am – 12.00noon|
|Further Mathematics Paper II (Essay)||12.10pm – 2.40pm|
|Stenography Paper IV Practical (Word Processing)||10.00am – 12.00noon|
|Stenography Paper I Practical||12.00noon – 1.17pm|
|Health Education Paper I (Test of Practical)||3.30pm – 5.00pm|
|Monday 8th Feb.||Chemistry Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||2.00pm – 5.00pm|
|Commerce Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||2.00pm – 4.40pm|
|Tuesday 9th Feb.||Government Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||2.00pm – 4.40pm|
|Wednesday 10th Feb.||Biology Paper I (Alternative to Practical)||2.00pm – 4.00pm|
|Thursday 11th Feb.||Store keeping Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||2.00pm – 4.40pm|
|Marketing Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||2.00pm – 4.40pm|
|Salesmanship Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||2.00pm – 4.40pm|
|Friday 12th Feb.||Biology Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||3.00pm – 5.30pm|
|Saturday 13th Feb.||English Language Paper II & III (Essay & Objective)||10.00am – 12.45pm|
|English Language Paper IV (Test of Orals)||1.00pm – 1.45pm|
|Monday 15th Feb.||Physics Paper I (Alternative to Practical)||2.00pm – 4.45pm|
|History Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||2.00pm – 5.00pm|
|Tuesday 16th Feb.||Technical Drawing Paper III & IV (Objective & Drawing)||2.00pm – 4.30pm|
|Physical Education Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||2.00pm – 4.00pm|
|Wednesday 17th Feb.||Agricultural Science Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||2.00pm – 4.30pm|
|Thursday 18th Feb.||Physics Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||2.00pm – 5.00pm|
|Friday 19th Feb.||Literature in English Paper II (Drama & Poetry)||3.30pm – 5.10pm|
|Saturday 20th Feb.||Financial Accounting Paper III & II (Objective, Theory & Practice)||10.00am – 1.50pm|
|Health Education Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||3.00pm – 5.00pm|
|Monday 22nd Feb.||Geography Paper III & I (Objective & Practical)||2.00pm – 4.30pm|
|Stenography Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||2.00pm – 4.00pm|
|Tuesday 23rd Feb.||Christian Religious Studies Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||2.00pm – 4.30pm|
|Islamic Studies Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||2.00pm – 4.30pm|
|Wednesday 24th Feb.||Hausa Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||2.00pm – 5.00pm|
|Igbo Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||2.00pm – 5.00pm|
|Yoruba Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||2.00pm – 5.00pm|
|Thursday 25th Feb.||Literature in English Paper III & IV (Objective & Prose)||2.00pm – 4.15pm|
|Friday 26th Feb.||Geography Paper II (Essay)||3.30pm – 5.30pm|
|Saturday 27th Feb.||General Mathematics Paper III (Objective)||1.00pm – 2.45pm|
|General Mathematics Paper II (Essay)||3.00pm – 5.30pm|
|Monday 1st Mar.||Civic Education Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||2.00pm – 4.40pm|
|Tuesday 2nd Mar.||Arabic Paper III (Objective)||2.00pm – 3.30pm|
|Arabic Paper II (Essay & Literature)||3.30pm – 5.30pm|
|Wednesday 3rd Mar.||French Paper I (Written Comprehension)||2.00pm – 3.00pm|
|French Paper II (Written Expression)||3.00pm – 4.45pm|
- Candidates should confirm the specific Venues for Oral French, Arabic and Stenography I & IV from NECO State Office where they are sitting for the examination.
- Candidates should come along with their Computer/Laptops for Stenography Paper I &IV to the specified venue.
- The Nigerian languages, i.e. Hausa. Igbo and Yoruba include the Literature aspect.
- BLIND CANDIDATES are to sit for the examination in their respective NECO State Offices and make use of the supplied Braille Sheets
- The ALBINOS AND BLIND CANDIDATES are to be given 30 minutes extra time across all papers.
- Use of Scientific Calculator is allowed.
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATOR IS NOT ALLOWED.
- BRINGING GSM INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL IS PROHIBITED.
- For Technical Drawing I and IV, candidates should come with their drawing instruments and materials.
If you have any question about NECO GCE Timetable 2020, kindly use the comment box below.
NECO GCE PORTAL: neco.gov.ng | National Examinations Council : NECO
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us