The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the meaning of CA3 and how to resolve NECO No CA3 issues encountered by candidates trying to check their 2020 SSCE results portal. See the Meaning of NECO ‘No CA3’ and How to Solve the Issue for Schools and Students.
Sequel to the release of the National Examinations Council (NECO) Results for 2021 June/July SSCE, we have been receiving series of questions from candidates that participated in the last SSCE on the meaning of ‘No CA 3’ and how the issue can be resolved.
NECO has officially addressed the issue via its official twitter timeline. See details below.
NECO No CA3 Meaning and How to Resolve
What is CA3
Continuous Assessment for students of 3.
What does it mean by No CA 3
It simply means your school did not uploaded their Students continuous assessment 3 on our database and by such the result of such candidate will not be released.
How can I solved NECO No CA 3
Go to the office where your candidates wrote the exam and you are required to pay Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000) for last submission all payments must be made into NECO TSA ACCOUNT.
How Schools can Make payment for Late CA 3 Submission:
If you did not upload your candidate’s CA 3 at the appointed time you’ll be required to pay a late fee charge, before you’ll be able to upload any candidates CA3.
The fee for late CA 3 upload can be found here https://www.neco.gov.ng/fees-payments/ and is required before any candidate will be allowed to check their results.
How to make payment for late NECO CA 3
- Log into your SSCE internal account with your username and password.
- From your dashboard, you can either click on the Make Payment button or use the Payment button located on the side menu to begin purchase.
- Select CA 3 option and click on the Submit button.
- You’ll be redirected to the Remitta web page to complete your purchase.
- Once your purchase is completed, you’ll be able to upload your CA 3. Launch the offline application and enter each Candidates CA 3 that was not uploaded previously.
Please note that candidates cannot do anything to solve the issue. Rather you are advise to contact your school to do the needful as specified by NECO.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829