See the step by step process on How to use NECO Payment Portal for NCEE, BECE, SSCE & Others.
In this eHow guide we will be showing you the process on how to make use of the new National Examination Council (NECO) Online Payment Platform for Payment of NCEE, BECE, SSCE and Other Items.
NECO Payment Portal Guidelines [NCEE, BECE, SSCE]
This is to inform schools, parents, guardians and candidates that the National Examination Council (NECO) has launched a new online payment platform where all of its services listed below are to be paid for before they are been processed by the board.
The Neco Payment portal can also be use to for the following;
- NECO Remarking
- NECO Exam Bag
- NECO Syllabus
- NECO Four Figure Table
- NECO Non- Validation (From 2019)
- NECO Correction Of Name(2000-2018)
- NECO Reprint Of School Result
- NECO Correction Of School Name
- NECO BECE Re-accreditation
- NECO Certificate (Nov/Dec SSCE)
- NECO BECE Accreditation
- NECO SSCE Re-accreditation
- NECO SSCE Accreditation
- NECO Reprint Of Certificate
- NECO Confirmation Of Result [payments.neco.gov.ng/]
Candidate are expected to make an online payment in respect of the desired service item before proceeding to any of the NECO Offices nationwide to complete their transactions.
All Payments would now be made through the NECO payment platform. Payment just got faster and simpler.
How to Make Payment on the NECO Online Payment Platform
How it Works
- You do not need an account to make payment
Payment item code is required for any NECO payment.
- Ensure to verify your payment before proceeding to Pay and note that Refund is not applicable once payment is completed.
Kindly log on to NECO Items Online Payment Portal or Platform via https://payments.neco.gov.ng/
Step 1. Select Payment Item
Select or search for Payment Category or Payment item you want to make payment for i.e Correction of Name, Syllabus, Exam Bag e.t.c
Step 2. Get payment Item Code
Payment item code is required for any NECO payment, this item code can be gotten from the NECO website. www.neco.gov.ng.
Ensure to verify your payment before proceeding to Pay and note that Refund is not applicable once payment is completed.
Step 3. Fill the Payment Form
Fill the form in the box to the right and proceed to payment
Step 4. Select Mode of Payment
Select mode of payment i.e Bank branch payment or Debit card payment.
Step 5. Confirm your payment
Go through the transaction breakdown, read and accept the disclaimer then click the confirm button to proceed
Verify payment details and click on the checkbox to accept the disclaimer.
Note; Refund is not applicable once payment is completed.
After a successful payment.
You will receive a payment receipt like this in your email box.
Step 6. Evidence of Payment
Present Evidence of Payment to your nearest NECO office.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829