NECO timetable 2020 for ss3- The National Examination Council of Nigeria (Neco) has officially released 2020/2021 Timetable, giving full details of examination time and subject date to all registered candidates. Keep reading to see how to download the NECO timetable 2020 for ss3.
Insideschool Nigeria wishes to announce to all the candidates that are attempting the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2020 SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (INTERNAL) that the examination timetable is out.
You May want to download WAEC 2020 Timetable (Download PDF) .
The National Examinations Council (NECO) 2020 SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (INTERNAL) time table is scheduled to commence, starting from 9th – 28th November 2020.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
Insideschool Nigeria assures you that NECO timetable 2020 for SS3 is the real, Original and correct 2020 June/July Neco Examination timetable. As it was confirmed on the official Twitter handle of NECO.
The NECO timetable 2020 for SS3 is the most valuable asset for all the candidates preparing for the June/July SSCE. It allows candidates to know exactly when a specific subject is scheduled.
The NECO June/July examination is taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education. The SSCE is in two categories. One is for candidates in the third and final year of their senior secondary education and it is called SSCE Internal while the Second is SSCE External and is for candidates not in the School system, i.e. Private Candidates.
You can download NECO timetable 2020 for SS3 by simply clicking on the button below.
Note: You will need a PDF Reader to view the NECO Timetable.
Insideschool Pro Tips:
To use the NECO timetable 2020 for ss3 PDF Download, follow the instruction below.
- Pick up a piece of paper; This is very important, you are required to write out all your neco 2020 subjects – these are the subjects you shall be writing in this examination. Please make sure that the subjects are properly numbered.
- Write down the date and time of that subject that relevant to you.
- Then start preparing for your examination if you have not.
NECO timetable 2020 for SS3 PDF Download for June/July SSCE.
The NECO SSCE internal has seventy-six subjects. Follow the link below to download the PDF version.
The PDF version contains the paper code and duration for each subject in the NECO SSCE.
If you did not download the NECO timetable you want want to view the text format below.
Mobile users: View the table below on desktop mode for best result:
New NECO Timetable 2020 for ss3 (9th – 28th November, 2020) | RESCHEDULED
|DATE||PAPER CODE||PAPER TITLE AND SUBJECT||DURATION||TIME|
|Monday 9th Nov.||2061||Paper I: Practical – Agricultural Science||1hr 30mins||10:00am – 11:30am|
|4073/4072||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Government||2hrs 40mins||2:00pm – 4:40pm|
|Tuesday 10th Nov.||1023||Paper III: Objective – General Mathematics||1hr 45mins||10:00am – 11:45am|
|1022||Paper-II: Essay – General Mathematics||2hrs 30mins||12:00noon – 2:30pm|
|3073/3072||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Woodwork||2hrs||3:30pm – 5:30pm|
|Wednesday 11th Nov.||3031||Paper I: Practical – Basic Electricity||3hrs||10:00am – 1:00pm|
|4034||Paper IV: Creative Design – Visual Art||3hrs||10:00am – 1:00pm|
|4031||Paper I: Drawing – Visual Art||3hrs||2:00pm – 5:00pm|
|5043/5042||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Office Practice||3hrs||2:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Thursday 12th Nov.||1012/1013||Paper II & III: Essay & Objective – English Language||2hrs 45mins||10:00am – 12:45pm|
|1014||Paper IV: Test of Orals – English Language||45mins||1:00pm – 1:45pm|
|2073/2072||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Physical Education||2hrs||3:00pm – 5:00pm|
|3043/3042||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Electronics||2hrs||3:00pm – 5:00pm|
|3063/3062||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Building Construction||2hrs||3:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Friday 13th Nov.||2011||Paper I: Practical – Biology||2hrs||10:00am – 12:00noon|
|4092||Paper II: Drama & Poetry – Literature in English||1hr 40mins||3:00pm – 4:40pm|
|Saturday 14th Nov.||2063/2062||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Agricultural Science||2hrs 30mins||10:00am – 12:30pm|
|3053/3052||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Auto Mechanics||2hrs 30mins||2:30pm – 5:00pm|
|4033/4032||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Visual Art||3hrs||2:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Monday 16th Nov.||4063/4061||Paper III & I: Objective & Practical/Physical – Geography||2hrs 30mins||10:00am – 12:30pm|
|6163/6162||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Catering Craft Practice||2hrs 30mins||2:00pm – 4:30pm|
|6173/6172||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay- Garment Making||2hrs 30mins||2:00pm – 4:30pm|
|6183/6182||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Clothing & Textiles||2hrs 30mins||2:00pm – 4:30pm|
|6213/6212||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Cosmetology||2hrs 30mins||2:00pm – 4:30pm|
|6233/6232||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Minning||2hrs 45mins||2:00pm – 4:45pm|
|6243/6242||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Tourism||3hrs 30mins||2:00pm – 5:30pm|
|6333/6332||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Marketing||2hrs 40mins||2:00pm – 4:40pm|
|6343/6342||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Salesmanship||2hrs 40mins||2:00pm – 4:40pm|
|6273/6272||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Data Processing||3hrs||2:00pm – 5:00pm|
|6283/6282||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Store Keeping||2hrs 40mins||2:00pm – 4:40pm|
|6293/6292||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Book Keeping||3hrs 50mins||2:00pm – 5:50pm|
|6303/6302||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – GSM Maintenance & Repairs||3hrs||2:00pm – 5:00pm|
|6063/6062||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Welding & Fabrication Engineering Craft Practice||3hrs||2:00pm – 5:00pm|
|6144||Paper IV: Drawing & Design – Furniture Making||2hrs||2:00pm – 4:00pm|
|6143/6142||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Furniture Making||1hr 45mins||4:00pm – 5:45pm|
|Tuesday 17th Nov.||3013/3014||Paper III & IV: Objective & Drawing – Technical Drawing||2hrs 30mins||10:00am – 12:30pm|
|4113/4112||Paper III & II: Objective, Essay & Literature – Arabic||3hrs 30mins||2:00pm – 5:30pm|
|Wednesday 18th Nov.||2023/2022||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Chemistry||3hrs||10:00am – 1:00pm|
|3023/3022||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Metal Work||2hrs 30mins||2:30pm – 5:00pm|
|3074||Paper IV: Drawing & Design – Woodwork||2hrs||2:30pm – 4:30pm|
|4043/4042||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Music||2hrs 30mins||2:00pm – 4:30pm|
|5023/5022||Paper III & II: Objective, Theory & Practice – Financial Accounting||3hrs 50mins||2:00pm – 5:50pm|
|Thursday 19th Nov.||2031||Paper I: Practical – Physics||2hrs 45mins||10:00am – 12:45pm|
|4013/4012||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Christian Religious Studies||2hrs 30mins||3:00pm – 5:30pm|
|4023/4022||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Islamic Studies||2hrs 30mins||3:00pm – 5:30pm|
|Friday 20th Nov.||2013/2012||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Biology||2hrs 30mins||10:00am – 12:30pm|
|Saturday 21st Nov.||2081||Paper I: Practical – Computer Studies||3hrs||10:00am – 1:00pm|
|Monday 23rd Nov.||2033/2032||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Physics||3hrs||10:00am – 1:00pm|
|3033/3032||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Basic Electricity||2hrs 15mins||3:00pm – 5:15pm|
|3061||Paper I: Drawing – Building Construction||3hrs||2:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Tuesday 24th Nov.||4062||Paper II: Essay – Human and Regional Geography||2hrs||10:00am – 12:00noon|
|2083/2082||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Computer Studies||3hrs||2:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Wednesday 25th Nov.||1033/1032||Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Civic Education||3hrs||10:00am – 1:00pm|
|4093/4094||Paper III & IV: Objective & Prose – Literature in English||2hrs 15mins||3:00pm – 5:15pm|
SCHOOLS AND CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- FOR PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND AUTO MECHANICS PRACTICAL PAPER I; FRENCH, MUSIC AND ARABIC PAPER IV, THE SPECIFIC VENUES FOR THE EXAMINATION SHOULD BE CONFIRMED FROM NECO STATE OFFICES.
- PRACTICAL IN SCIENCES, STENOGRAPHY, COMPUTER STUDIES & DATA PROCESSING CAN BE IN SETS WHERE THE NUMBER OF CANDIDATES IS LARGE AND THE EQUIPMENT CANNOT GO ROUND.
- VISUAL ARTS PAPER IV [CREATIVE DESIGN] SHOULD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES AT LEAST ONE WEEK BEFORE THE EXAMINATION DATE.
- WELDING & FABRICATION, ENGINEERING CRAFT PRACTICE SHOULD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES AT LEAST THREE WEEKS BEFORE THE EXAMINATION DATE.
- NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (HAUSA, IGBO, YORUBA, EDO, EFIK AND IBIBIO) INCLUDE LITERATURE ASPECT.
- ALBINOS AND BLIND CANDIDATES ARE TO BE ALLOWED 30 EXTRA MINUTES AT THE END OF EACH SUBJECT.
- BLIND CANDIDATES MUST MAKE USE OF THE NECO SUPPLIED OBR CUSTOMISED BRAILLE SHEET FOR THE EXAMINATION.
- DYEING AND BLEACHING 1B, PHOTOGRAPH 1B, PAINTING AND DECORATION 1B, PRINTING CRAFT PRACTICE 1B, LEATHER GOODS MANUFACTURING AND REPAIR 1B, SHOULD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES AT LEAST TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE EXAMINATION DATE.
- USE OF SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR IS ALLOWED.
- USE OF PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATOR OR ANY PROGRAMMABLE DEVICE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- BRINGING GSM INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Be kind enough to use the SHARE BUTTON below to share the NECO Timetable with fellow students.
If you have any question about NECO timetable 2020 for ss3 students, let talk about it in the comment section below.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us