Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 8th Regular Course of the degree programme of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, has commenced.
Admission into the Academy is open to both male and female Nigerians of good character. The application portal will open on Monday 13th April, 2020.
Candidates admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil degree course will undergo a combined Academic and Police training for a minimum period of Five (5) Years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
Courses leading to Bachelor’s degrees in the following disciplines are available in the Academy:
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES: BA in English, History & International Studies, Linguistics.
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE: BSc in Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Computer Science, Forensic Science, Mathematics, Physics.
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: BSc in Accounting, Economics, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology.
Nigeria Police Academy Admission Requirements:
The following are the admission requirements:
- Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens and must be between 17 and 22 years of age, and must have a height of not less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female. Also, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age). All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings. All Candidates must also have a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
- Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
- SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2016 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
How To Apply For NPA Admission Form:
- Interested Applicants are advised to go to the Nigeria Police Academy’s Website: www.polac.edu.ng to obtain or generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
- The RRR code obtained can be used to make payment of N3,500.00 through any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria.
- Applicants must, also, apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB] as well as sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates need not select the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as a University of choice in the JAMB form.
- However, only candidates who obtained the minimum UTME scores of 180 which is the Academy’s Cut-off mark in JAMB and purchased the Academy online Application Form will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
- Applications are to be submitted online. On submission of the applications, candidates are required to download the Acknowledgement Form.
- Only candidates who meet the cut-off mark will be enabled to download and print their examination cards.
Entrance Examination Date, Conditions and Requirements:
The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Selection Examination, will be a Pencil and Paper-Based (PPB). The examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates. It will cover areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics. Other sections are to be selected according to the candidate’s Faculty of choice.
The exam will be conducted on Saturday the 8th of August, 2020. Only candidates who meet the Academy’s cut-off mark of 180 in UTME and above will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination at the 18 designated Centres.
Eligible candidates are to bring along to the examination venue their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Card, current JAMB Result Slip and two Postcard size photographs (3.5×5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards. At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, Examination Centre and signature.
Only candidates who are successful in the Selection Examination will be invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board screening and interview. The list of successful candidates will be published on our website and in some national newspapers.
The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, the application will end on Sunday, 5th July, 2020.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
????When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest????: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us