The Nigerian Air Force Shortlist Candidates 2021 is out. The list of names of shortlisted candidates for the selection exercise can be accessed at www.airforce.mil.ng – the official recruitment website of the Nigerian Air Force.
The Nigerian Air Force – The underlisted candidates are hereby invited to attend Year 2021 Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Selection Interview at the Nigerian Air Force Base, Mando – Kaduna from 17 May – 17 July 2021.
Nigerian Air Force Shortlist Candidates 2021
The list of shortlisted candidates for year 2021 Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen selection board interview batches, the requirements and how to check for candidates names are outlined below;
Candidates are to report with the following:
- Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials.
- 2 White vests.
- 2 Blue PT Shorts.
- One Pair of Canvas Shoes.
- 4 Passport Photographs.
- 2 Face Masks.
- Hand Sanitizer.
The candidates shortlisted for election exercise are required to report in Batches as indicated below:
Batch A: Monday 17 – 23 May 2021
- Cross River
Batch B: Monday 24 – 30 May 2021
Batch C: Monday 31 May – 6 June 2021
- Akwa Ibom
Batch D: Monday 7 – 13 June 2021
Batch E: Monday 14 – 20 June 2021
Batch F: Monday 21 – 27 June 2021
Batch G: Monday 28 June – 4 July 2021
How to Check:
- To check if you have been shortlisted on www.airforce.mil.ng, candidates should: Click Here to Download List of Successful Candidates (PDF)
- This shortlist that this is for those who applied the Air Force Airmen/Airwomen recruitment exercise earlier for this year
- COVID-19 preventive protocols will be strictly observed throughout the duration of the exercise.