NKST School of Nursing Mkar Admission Form 2020/2021- School of Nursing Mkar, Benue State is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic Nursing Course for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for School of Nursing Mkar form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the NKST School of Nursing Mkar, Benue State Basic Nursing Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
School of Nursing Mkar Admission Requirements.
- A minimum of five (5) credits in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidate must be 17 – 25 years
How to Apply
Purchase of forms is by payment of N10,000.00 only into the school account (Zenith Bank 1012129112, account name: school of nursing Mkar) and presentation of bank receipt at the Bursary Department of the School.
Beginning of sale of Forms: 8th June, 2020
Date of Aptitude test: 4th September, 2020
Venue: School of Nursing, Mkar, Gboko Benue State
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
Enquires: 07030295718, 07039634280, 07063021594
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us