NTA Television College Jos Diploma Admission Form 2020/2021-Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the NTA Television College, Jos, 2-Year Diploma programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Diploma in Film and Television Production.
- Diploma in Television Engineering and
- Diploma in Broadcast Journalism.
NTA Television College Entry Requirements
Other Form on Sale
1. B.Sc Mass Communication (TV Production)/B.Sc. Mass Communication (TV Journalism)/Diploma in Film and Television Production/Diploma in Broadcast Journalism
Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Government, Literature in English, CRS/IRK, Economics/Commerce, Biology, Agricultural Science, at not more than two (2) sittings, in SSCE, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO or NABTEB
2. Diploma in Television Engineering Technology
Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology at not more than two (2) sittings, in SSCE, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO or NABTEB
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
- Candidates are required to possess a minimum of five (5) credits at O’level in WAEC, NECO, or GCE, in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply
Candidates can obtain their admission forms online via the NTA TV Jos College portal http://forms.ntatvc.edu.ng/signup
Admission forms can also be obtained from all Marketing Offices, NTA State Capital Stations, Zonal Centers or at the Office of the Academic Secretary, NTA Television College Rayfield, Jos on payment of a non-refundable fee of N7,500 in Bank Draft in favour of NTA TV College.
All properly completed admission forms attached with photocopies of credentials must be submitted on or before 31st August 2020 to the Stations, Zonal Centers or at the Office of the Academic Secretary, NTA Television College Rayfield, Jos where the forms were obtained.APPLY HERE
For further inquiries visit the college website via www.ntatvc.edu.ng or call the following phone numbers: 08033144383, 08069809807.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us