NYSC 2019 Batch B Stream 1 POP Date Announces: The Director-General, Brig-Gen Shuaibu Ibrahim has approved Thursday, 28th May 2020 for the Passing-Out of NYSC 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream 1 Corps Members.
The event shall be devoid of the ceremonial parade as a result of the great threat and danger posed by Coronavirus which the entire globe has been battling.
In keeping with COVID-19 protocol of social/physical distancing, Certificate of National Service (CNS) shall be issued to qualified Corps Members at the Local Government level.
Accordingly, a full complement of NYSC Officers have been mobilised for the distribution; and shall do so from ten service points in each of the Local Government Councils.
As a precautionary measure, the distribution shall be staggered for a period of ten days in the first instance, in order to remove anxiety from the concerned Corps Members, in addition to making the activity seamless and less cumbersome.
NYSC 2019 Batch B Stream 1 POP Date Announces
Given the circumstances of the Coved-19 Pandemic, and the required protocol for social/physical distancing, State/FCT Coordinators are enjoined to carry out the following:
- Release official vehicles to convey the Certification officers with letters of introduction for inter-State or border crossings, to facilitate the collection of Certificates of National Service at the NDHO.
- Create enabling environment, preferably, open spaces for the distribution of Certificates of National Service to Corps members by creating at least ten (10) service points;
- The Distribution of Certificates of National Service be staggered for a period of ten (10) days, at the first instance, in compliance with the approved protocol of social distancing, and continued thereafter depending on the number of the remaining Certificates;
- Each distribution point in the State should not have more than thirty (30) Corps Members, with a minimum of three (3) NYSC officials supervising the process;
Dear Corps Members, as you go for your CNS from Thursday, 28th May, remember to ensure the strictest observance of discipline; anchored on orderliness, adherence to instructions, added to the rules of social/physical distancing, use of facemask, hand sanitiser and proper washing of the hands with liquid soap for at least twenty seconds during the activity.
It is imperative to state that Corps Members who at present are not in their States of service need not violate the ban on inter-state journeys which is still in force.
However, as soon as the ban is lifted and it is safe to travel, they are expected to go to their respective States of service to collect their CNS.
Kindly note that unclaimed certificates shall be returned to the NYSC National Directorate Headquarters, Abuja two weeks after the lifting of the inter-state travel ban.
Please, always stay in touch with our social media platforms, as well as the mainstream media for further information.
Congratulations on the completion of the National Service and God bless.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
????When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest????: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us