NYSC 2020 Batch ‘A’ Verification Schedule [Foreign Trained Graduates]-This is to inform all foreign-trained graduates who registered online for the 2020 Batch ‘A’ service year, whose credentials and travel documents are yet to be physically verified that the verification exercise has been scheduled to hold from Monday 6th to Friday 17th of July, 2020.
In the latest update by the National Youth Service Corps
LATEST UPDATE: Notification of Physical Verification of Credentials and Travel Documents of Foreign Trained Graduates of the 2020 Batch ‘A’ Stream II Service Year
While the dates for the centers will be communicated to individual prospective Corps Member on their dashboard, the exercise for those who chose the FCT as their center will commence from Monday 6th to Thursday 9th July, 2020.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
If you have not registered, you may want to check this out: NYSC Reopen Registration Portal
Centers and locations for the exercise are listed below:
NYSC Secretariat, No. 2 Abakaliki Road, G.R.A., Enugu state
Shadawanka Barracks, Nigerian Army, Bauchi
No. 2 Red cross Road, Off Ikpokpan G.R.A., Benin city, Edo state
NYSC Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Abuja
Children’s park, Bakavu Barracks, Nigerian Army, Airport Road, Fagge, kano
NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos state
NYSC Secretariat, New Ikirun Road, Osogbo, Osun state
NYSC Secretariat, 40 Ikwere Road, Port-Harcourt, Rivers state
Eagle officers Mess, 8 Division Garrison, Nigerian Army, Ginginya Barracks, Gusau Road, Sokoto
- You will receive SMS or check your dashboard for the date and time assigned to you.
- As part of measures to ensure social distancing and smooth conduct of the exercise, you are expected to strictly report on the date and time specified for you at the venue you indicated when you registered online.
- You are to present all original credentials and travel documents as uploaded online during registration.
- Furthermore, you are to adhere strictly to the National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) COVID-19 safety protocols of hand washing, as well as carry along with hand sanitizers and face masks and maintain personal hygiene.
- You are also to note that only persons whose credentials are duly physically verified and cleared will be deployed, exempted or excluded from National Service.
Those with questionable credentials are strongly advised NOT to show up for the exercise, to avoid arrest and prosecution.
To ensure that the verification exercise is carried out seamlessly, Management has earmarked one centre in each of the six geo-political zones.
See NYSC earmarked locations and addresses of centres for physical verification of academic credentials and other relevant documents, for 2020 batch ‘A’ orientation course (Foreign Graduates).
The centres are:
(1) South West: Lagos & Osun.
(2) South South: Rivers & Edo.
(3) South East: Enugu & Abia.
(4) North East: Bauchi & Adamawa;
(5) North West: Kano & Sokoto.
(6) North Central: FCT.
1). ADAMAWA CENTRE:
NYSC Secretariat, Federal Secretariat, Yola, Adamawa State.
2). ENUGU CENTRE:
NYSC Secretariat, 2 Abakaliki Road, GRA Enugu, Enugu State.
3). RIVERS CENTRE:
NYSC Secretariat, 40 Ikwerre Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
4). OSUN CENTRE:
NYSC Secretariat, New Ikirun Road, Osogbo, Osun State.
5). FCT CENTRE:
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Abuja
6). LAGOS CENTRE:
NYSC Secretariat, Old Census office Babs Animashaun Street, Surulere, Lagos.
7). EDO CENTRE:
NYSC Secretariat, 2 Red Cross Road, off Sapele Road, GRA Benin City, Edo State.
8). SOKOTO CENTRE:
8 Division Garrison, Nigerian Army Gingiya Barracks, Sokoto, Sokoto State
9). KANO CENTRE:
Bukuva Barracks, Airport Road, Fagge, Kano, Kano State.
10). BAUCHI CENTRE:
Shadawanka Barracks Bauchi
Prospective corps members concerned are hereby advised to report at only centres they indicated during online registration, please.
(a) All-Academic and Professional Credentials Uploaded While Registering Online.
(B). Nigerian International Passport, (Residence Permit E.t.c) Other International Passport (for Dual Citizens)
Accordingly, all Foreign-Trained Nigerian Graduates are hereby advised to physically present themselves along with original copies of their certificates, transcripts, travel documents and evaluation letters from Federal Ministry of Education and residence permit (where applicable) for sighting/verification.
Those who have not been verified physically previously and are to revalidate for 2020 Batch “A” during Online Registration should also present themselves for the Pre-camp Verification Exercise.
All persons who were exempted from service and those whose mode of study was part-time should also present themselves with their credentials for physical verification.
Please note that this exercise is mandatory.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us