NYSC Business Loan 2021 – Indeed this is good news to all Corp members out there. If you’re serving Nigeria as one of the 350,000 National Youth Service Corps members in any state, you could get an NYSC Loan.
The NYSC Business Loan assists corps members registered under the Skills Acquisition and Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) to start up small businesses that can generate income and also create employment opportunities around them.
Eligibility for NYSC Business Loan
Those who are eligible to apply and get the loan are;
- Applicant must be between the age bracket of 18 and 35 years,
- Must be a serving Corps members, or
- Ex-Corps members (but not more than 5 years after completion of NYSC),
- Must have a business idea.
It is important to know that Heritage Bank has been chosen by the Central Bank of Nigeria to oversee YIEDP.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
YIEDP is an innovative scheme aimed at harnessing the entrepreneurial skills amongst the teeming Nigerian youths by providing quick and affordable loans to help them implement their business ideas.
Therefore, a single qualified applicant can get a loan of up to N3million, while a group of 3-5 qualified applicants can get up to N10million.
Qualified Business Sectors For NYSC Business Loan
For you to qualify for the loan, you will have a business or business ideas related to any of the following fields:
- Technology (ICT)
- Power & Energy
- Film and Photography
- Construction Support
- Education and Financing,
- Food Processing,
- Information and Communication Technology(ICT)
- Cottage Industry
How to Apply for NYSC business loan
- To apply for NYSC business loan, go to the official portal.
- Register by filling an online form.
- Submit your application and wait for an official review from the Heritage Bank.
- Then you will be contacted, and the money will be paid into your bank account if your application is approved. The whole registration process is free.
See Also: NYSC Camp Registration Requirements
Nigerian youths who have served or are serving in NYSC can apply for the loan via online. If you are eligible to get this loan, then you need to adhere to the following Instructions:
- All eligible applicants can apply for the programme through the official portal.
- To apply for this online loan in Nigeria, you have to use your NYSC State Code.
- All applicants can make an individual NYSC loan request or as a group of 3-5 people
- A single applicant can apply for a loan up to N3million.
- A group application can access up to N10million.
- Applicants can submit only one business idea at a time.
- All applicants can track their application process through the same portal.
Collateral for Obtaining the Loan
According to the request of the Heritage Bank NYSC loan scheme, all applicants must provide the following list of documents:
- Tertiary Institution Certificate,
- NYSC discharge certificate or pledge your discharge certificate if you are still serving,
- If you have legal ownership of assets financed by other Bank, then you need to provide additional documents upon the request of the Heritage bank.
Note: Moreover, the application portal will be opened for a limited time. You don’t need to be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission. All successful candidates will be guided through the application process.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us