How to Print NYSC Call Up Letter Online– NYSC Call up letter for [ ALL BATCH’S ] Prospective Corps Members is now available for printing online.
In this article, you will learn how to print NYSC call up letter online. If you have successfully completed your NYSC registration the next step is to print our your call up letter. The NYSC call up letter is a document showing the state for your one-year National service.
The method we will be showing here is the same method you can use to print out your call up letter for any NYSC Batches and Streams.
- How to Locate NYSC Orientation Camps Nationwide
- NYSC Batch ‘s’ Online Registration Guide and Requirements
- Check NYSC Senate Approved List of All Institutions for All Batches
- Check your name on the JAMB Matriculation List for NYSC Mobilization
Note: For prospective Corps who didn’t pay for the call-up letter are to go their institution of graduation to pick up their NYSC call up letter.
Prospective Corps members are expected to log on to the NYSC Portal to start printing of their Call-up letters.
How to Print NYSC Call Up Letters 2021.
- Go to officially NYSC portal at http://portal.nysc.org.ng.
- Login with your registered email and password.
- Click on ‘Print Call Up Letter’ link to access and print your call-up letter.
- All prospective Corps for the 2021 PCMs are encouraged as a matter of priority to be immunized against cerebrospinal meningitis before reporting to camp.
- PCMs are not allowed to come into the camp with vehicles, motorcycles and bicycles.
- Anyone who fails to report for service in the service corps as directed in his or her Call-up Letter and/or refuses to make himself or herself available for service in the service corps shall be prosecuted in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
- Also, anyone who is not eligible to participate in the service corps or has been duly issued with a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption, but so participates or attempts to so participate shall be prosecuted in line with Section 13 sub-section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
Kindly take note of the following basic Requirement before going to the NYSC Orientation Camp
- Persons who studied in Nigeria should bring to camp: Degree/HND Certificates or Statement of Results, Personal Identity Card from the Institution of graduation.
- Foreign graduates should bring for verification, original copies of ALL their uploaded credentials and travel documents including International passport.
- Foreign graduates are to ensure that academic paper(s) in Languages other than English must be translated into English accordingly; both versions must be presented for verification at the camp.
- Medical/veterinary Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Physiotherapists Nurses and Public Environmental Health graduates should bring their professional licenses or certificates of full registration issued by their professional bodies.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829