NYSC Camp Registration Requirements – National Youth Service Corps, NYSC camp registration requirements for the Batch ‘A’ Stream I prospective corps members. See the requirement below.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released the requirements for the registration at the camp by the 2021 Batch ‘A’ Stream 1 prospective corps members.
NYSC CAMP Registration Requirements.
- Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line
- Original Statement of Result or Certificate endorsed by authorized officer with an authentic signature.
- School Identity Card
- Foreign graduates must present International Passport and original copies of all uploaded documents
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists, Radiographers, Optometrists and graduates of Health Record & Information Management are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
- In addition, each Prospective Corps Member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital affixed with Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) Stamp showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
- NYSC Foreign Verification
- NYSC Mobilization Time-Table
- Locations of NYSC Orientation Camps Nationwide.
If you have any question about the NYSC Camp Registration Requirements 2021, kindly use the comment section below.
Insideschool Team wishes all prospective corps members journey mercies to their respective camps.
Source: NYSC PORTAL