NYSC Date of Birth Correction – How to Correct Date of Birth and Wrong Course – Did you made a mistake during your NYSC registration and you are wondering how you can effect correction from the NYSC mobilization Portal. Well, if yes then this post will serve as the ultimate guide for you.
In this article we will be showing you ‘How To Correct Date Of Birth and Wrong Course for Batch A, B, C’.
NYSC Date of Birth Correction – How to Correct Date of Birth and Wrong Course
LATEST: ALL PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING
- There shall be no correction of Date of Birth on Certificate of National Service after the completion of National Service.
- NYSC will not entertain any request for Date of Birth correction once you have been deployed and commenced your Service year.
Prospective Corps Members are strongly advised to utilize the link provided on your dashboard for Date of Birth correction during your Online Registration.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) wishes to inform all Prospective Corps Members that they can use of the links provided for them on their dashboard. See image for instruction.
Prospective Corps Members can make effect to the following change on the NYSC mobilization Portal.
1. Name Correction
i. Spelling Error
ii. Name Re-arrangement
iii. Name Replacement
iv. Name Addition
v. Name Removal
2. Correction of Date of Birth.
3. Correction of Qualification.
4. Correction of Class of Degree.
5. Correction of Course of Study
- How to Print NYSC Call Up Letter Online
- NYSC Batch ‘s’ Online Registration Guide and Requirements
- Check NYSC Senate Approved List of All Institutions for All Batches
- Check your name on the JAMB Matriculation List for NYSC Mobilization.
Correction of Date of Birth on NYSC Mobilization Portal.
Henceforth, information from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) will now be used to effect changes on the NYSC portal. The new procedure is as follows:
- Get 19 or 20 digits WAEC Verification Pin from any Bank branch. >> Get WAEC Verification Pin Online <<
- Login to your dashboard (on http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1) and click on the link to Date of Birth
- Enter WAEC Verification PIN, select WAEC Type, Year of exam and enter your Examination Number
- Click on Verify button
- Click SUBMIT or CANCEL
Correction of Course of Study on NYSC Mobilization Portal.
The Following are the Procedures for Correction Of Course Of Study On The NYSC Platform.
- Login to your dashboard and click on the link for Correction of Course of Study;
- Select Course of Study; and
- Click SUBMIT
Note: The Students Affairs Officer, will see the request for Replacement, Addition and Removal of Name, process and forward to NYSC for further necessary action.
You will not be registered in the camp, if there is a disparity in the name uploaded online, that appears on your dashboard and that of your Statement of Result.
Therefore to avoid errors in your NYSC Certificate of National Service we advise that you effect changes to it on time.
If you have any question about the NYSC Date Of Birth Correction, Let’s talk about it in the comment section below.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us