NYSC Debunks Rumour on Postponement of Monthly Allowance- Management of the National Youth Service Corps wishes to draw the attention of all Corps Members to a fake release, purported to have been issued by the NYSC, with the caption ”RE: NYSC POSTPONES MONTHLY PAYMENT FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE” conveying that their stipends for the months of June and July would be paid together.
Management hereby states that the release did not emanate from the NYSC. It is the handiwork of mischief makers, bent on deceiving Corps Members and should be disregarded in its entirety.
For the avoidance of doubt, all qualified Corps Members shall be paid an allowance for the month of June, while in addition, those passing out from Service in July shall receive July stipend, as well as transport allowance.
Management is once again appealing to purveyors of fake news to refrain from the ungodly act which is criminal, with devastating consequences when prosecuted and convicted.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
Once again, Corps Members are all enjoined to always stay in touch with our official sources (social/mainstream media) for authentic information.
Management shall continue to accord priority attention to the welfare of Corps Members. But, remember to always stay safe by strictly observing the safety protocols of COVID-19, premised on social/physical distancing, use of face masks, proper washing of the hands for at least twenty seconds, and the use of alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
Together, we shall come out stronger in post-COVID-19.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us