NYSC speaks on payment of March, April allowances: The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has assured that it will pay the allowances for March and April.
Director-General, Brigadier-General Shuaibu Ibrahim, who spoke through the Director of Public Affairs, Mrs. Adenike Adeyemi, also urged Corps members to remain calm and safe.
“As we earnestly look up to the Almighty God for help, management wishes to reassure all corps members once more that allowances for the months of March and April shall be paid to everyone, without recourse to the monthly clearance exercise.
“You are all enjoined to stay calm, stay safe, observe safety precautions given from time to time by the National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) and always stay tuned to our traditional and new media platforms,” he said.
He also urged them to recommit themselves to the ideals of the scheme even as they put the country’s interest at the frontline.
This he said, includes; rendering selfless service to Nigeria and humanity; personal development and emancipation from the clutches of tribalism and corruption—the twin vices that we must defeat.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.
School Updates you Missed:
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) Supplementary Admission into Some Programme for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us