OAU JUPEB form 2021 – The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme has announced the commencement of the OAU JUPEB 2020/2021 academic session. See the admission requirements, subject combinations and how to apply for OAU JUPEB form below
Suitably qualified candidates are invited for admission into the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for 2020/2021 Session.
Latest Update: Supplementary entrance Examination for OAU JUPEB now holds on the 19th of January, 2021. The deadline for the submission of applications is January 18, 2021.
About OAU JUPEB Programme
The OAU JUPEB Programme leads to the JUPEB Certificate award, which enables the candidate to gain Direct Entry admissions into Obafemi Awolowo University and other Universities in Nigeria.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
JUPEB is a National Examination body saddled with the responsibility of conducting examinations for students, who have undergone approved subject combinations and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into Nigerian and partnering foreign tertiary institutions.
The establishment of this examinations body was recently approved by the federal government of Nigeria to fill the gap created by the discontinuance of Advance Level Examinations.
Eligible Candidates for OAU JUPEB
- Eligible Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits at a maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
Duration of OAU JUPEB Programme
- The duration of OAU JUPEB Programme is a minimum of one academic session of two Semesters.
Subject Combinations for OAU JUPEB Programme
|Administration||Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)|
|Accounts, Economics, Geography OR Government (AEG)|
|Agriculture||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Arts||Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLC)|
|Government/Literature in English/Islamic Religious Studies (GLI)|
|Education||Any of the following subject combinations as applicable: BCP, CMP, EGL, EGM, GMP, GLR, MGE|
|Environmental Design & Management||Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|Geography, Mathematics, Physics (GMP)|
|Mathematics, Geography, Economics (MGE)|
|Law||Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies (GLC)|
|Government, Literature-in-English, Islamic Religious Studies (GLI)|
|Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|
|Pharmacy||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Sciences||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|Social Sciences||Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)|
|Mathematics, Geography, Economics (MGE)|
|Technology||Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|College of Health Sciences||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
Candidates are to note that the above-listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences courses in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife and other universities in Nigeria.
How to Apply for OAU JUPEB Form
Interested applicant are to follow the application process listed below;
- Pay the Application fee of ₦15,000.00 through e-Tranzact Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Skye Bank, Wema Bank or UBA Plc Nationwide. A Receipt which contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please note that Bank charges are to be paid).
- Go to OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng) and click on “JUPEB” and carefully read the Instruction. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!“. You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
- After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
- Make payment at any branch of First bank, Skye bank or UBA via eTranzact network
- Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications:
- The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
- The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- After filling the OAU JUPEB Form, logout and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget). Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination.
OAU JUPEB Programme Admission General Information.
- All Applicants are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the Preliminary Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted on-line either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2020/2021 JUPEB Entrance Exam holds at Ile-Ife centre (Moro Campus) only.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
DISCLAIMER: All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly on-line.
Phone: 0810 828 7293, 0813 244 7202;
In case you have created your Account, Click here to Log in
If you have any question about OAU JUPEB form, kindly use the comment section.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us