OAU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 is out– Insideschool Nigeria wishes to inform candidates that choose Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU in the last UTME that the post UTME screening forms are now on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. The OAU post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 200. Keep reading to see the requirements and how to obtain OAU post UTME form below.
The authorities of the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU invites suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session admission screening exercise.
Latest Update: The sales of the 2020 Post-UTME application form which was earlier scheduled to close on 31st October 2020 has now been extended until further notice. Likewise, the Post UTME Screening Exercise earlier slated to hold between November 21 and December 5, 2020, has been postponed till further notice. This is in line with the directive of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to accommodate the candidates that might have been affected by the rescheduled National Examinations Council (NECO) May/June 2020 Examinations. A new date will be announced soon, via the University Website and it’s authorized social media handles. OAU Management regrets all inconveniences this postponement may cause.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Candidates should please note that the University has not employed the services of ANY THIRD- PARTY or MIDDLE-PERSON for the registration process. The registration can be done online, from anywhere and at any-time before the closing date.
Candidates That Are Eligible for OAU Post UTME Screening.
- Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their First Choice Institution in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit pass including the English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- OAU will not consider candidates with outstanding “Awaiting Results” at the end of the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
[irp posts=”227733″ name=”Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session”]
OAU Admission Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in the English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Form.
Registration for the 2020 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise will commence on Monday,
5th October and end on Saturday, 31st October 2020.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is
- Step 1: Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Step 2: Log on to the site with your Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
- Step 3: Fill the biodata form and click continue.
- Step 4: Obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
- Step 5: Once payment is accepted, the system logs out and you cannot login again.
The screening exercise which will be done in strict compliance with COVID-19 prevention guidelines as released by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) will be conducted in the following Centres:
- JAMB CBT Centre, Bwari, Abuja
- Obafemi Awolowo University, (OAU) Ile-Ife
Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified
POST-UTME COMPUTER-BASED APTITUDE TEST
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted dates and time from
21st November, to 5th December, 2020.
Also note that, all candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips; and
- A printed copy of the completed OAU Post-UTME Online Registration Slip.
The Computer-Based Aptitude Test would be inclusive of the Candidate’s UTME Subjects.
If you have any question about OAU Post UTME Form 2020/2021, kindly use the comment button below.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829