See the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU School Fees Schedule for 2020/2021 academic session below.
The authorities of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) have released the amount to be paid as school fees by newly admitted and returning students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
OAU School Fees Schedule for Fresh Students
See also: OAU Freshers Acceptance Fee Payment Details.
|LAW/ARTS/SOCIAL SCIENCES/ADMIN/EDU. ARTS||N43,700||Per Session|
|SCIENCE/EDM/EDUC. SCIENCE/TECH/AGRIC||N54,700||Per Session|
|MEDICINE/PHARMACY/HEALTH SCIENCES||N57,700||Per Session|
and a Development Levy of Eighteen thousand naira (N18,000.00), which is paid once and for all by Fresh Students throughout the duration of their studentship in the University.
- TISHIP (Tertiary Institutions Students Health Insurance Prog.) – 2,000.00
- Students’ Welfare Insurance Scheme – 1,000.00
- Accommodation: (Freshmen will be provided accommodation on first come first served basis) – N3,090.00
SEE ALSO: OAU Academic Calendar.
OAU School Fees for Returning Undergraduates
|LAW/ARTS/SOCIAL SCIENCES/ADMIN/EDU.ARTS||N20,100||Per Session|
|SCIENCE/EDM/EDUC. SCIENCE/TECH/AGRIC FEE||N28,100||Per Session|
(Extra Semester Rain/Harmattan)
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE, CLINICAL SCIENCE, DENTISTRY/PHARMACY||N31,100||Per Session|
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE, CLINICAL SCIENCE, DENTISTRY/PHARMACY|
(Extra Semester Rain/Harmattan)
|LATE REGISTRATION FOR COURSES||N2,000.00|
|ACCOMODATION (RETURNING STUDENT)||N2,590.00|
|i. Faculty of Administration, (Diploma in Local Government Studies)||Returning Students||N55, 300.00|
|ii. Faculty of Administration, (Diploma in Local Government Studies)||Extra Semester (Rain/Harmattan)||N54, 050.00|
Returning Students are required to pay the appropriate charges as indicated above which includes the sum of N2,000 for TISHIP (Tertiary Institutions Students Health Insurance Programme)
Students with extra semesters) are required to pay appropriate charges including TISHIP as indicated above. They should in addition, obtain clearance from their Heads of Departments to enable them log on to the e-portal for registration.
students should access the e-portal from any Cyber Cafe anywhere for their registration.
BED SPACE ALLOCATION:
Fresh undergraduates and final year students will apply for Bed Space Allocation placement directly on the eportal after payment of appropriate fees, including accommodation fee. Candidates will be required to print 3 copies of Bed Space Clearance Forms from the eportal which must be duly signed by the student and the Hall Warden. The forms will be administered as follows:
- Students are required to keep one
- Submit one copy to the Dean, Student Affairs
- Submit the third copy to the Hall Warden to qualify him/her to OCCUPY the bed space Please note that failure to submit the Bed Space Clearance Forms as stipulated automatically disqualifies the Bed Space Allocation.
Apart from fresh undergraduate students, final year students are also given priority in the allocation of bed spaces. Other spaces available (if any) will be balloted for.
The University Management also wishes to inform parents/guardians and the general public that figures that may be brandished about by individuals or groups, different from the above are false and are not from the University authorities.
If you have any question about OAU School Fees Schedule, kindly use the comment section below.
OAU Admission Portal : www.oauife.edu.ng | Obafemi Awolowo University : OAU
See Also: List of school whose admission list is out.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829