OAUTHC School of Health SHIM Admission Form 2020/2021–School of Health Information Management, Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile Ife [SHIM, OAUTHC] is now selling application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
OAUTHC SHIM admission form is now available online. See the requirements and how to apply below.
This is to bring to the attention of the general public that the sales of forms for prospective candidates into the School of Health Information on Management (SHIM) OAUTHC, Ile-Ife for 2020/2021 academic session is on-going, interested candidates who must have sat for the 2020 UTME examination and obtained five (5) O’level credits at not more than two sittings [in English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science and Chemistry] are eligible to apply.
In addition to the above, all ND applicants must know that final admission into the school shall be based on the JAMB-UTME approved cut-off marks as later decided by JAMB for Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education in the 2020/2021 academic session.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
Upon completion of the course graduates of the school are to participate in the National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC) of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
OAUTHC School of Health SHIM Admission Entry Qualifications.
Candidates seeking for ND admission must have obtained the minimum entry requirement of five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in the WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Chemistry/Physics and any other subject such as Geography, Economics and Civic Education.
- Candidates who sat for the 2020 JAMB examination and have chosen this school [SHIM OAUTHC, Ile-Ife] in the JAMB application form are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who sat for the year 2020 JAMB EXAMINATION and did not chose SHIM, OAUTHC, ILE-IFE, but wish to do a change of Institution to SHIM, OAUTHC, ILE-IFE are qualify to apply.
- Candidates intending to pursue the 2-year HND programme must have obtained in addition to 5 credits at O’levels, the National Diploma Certificate (not below Lower Credit) in Health Information Management, together with an evidence of completion of one year (compulsory) Industrial Attachment in a reputable health institution, or an individual with a technician/ professional diploma certificate from a recognized school of health technology.
- Pregnancy is prohibited during training
OAUTHC School of Health SHIM Admission Conditions for Admission.
Selection of candidates will be based on the possession of requisite academic qualifications, good performance in both the written examination and oral interview. The written examination for ND applicants will be tested in:
- English Language
- General paper
How to Apply
Interested ND applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 while HND applicants are to pay N6,000.00 through REMITTA payable to OAUTHC, Ile-Ife account.APPLY HERE
NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE: STUDENT’S FEES
DESCRIPTION: 2020/2021 SHIM FORM.
On presentation of the evidence of payment, application forms are to be collected from;
School of Health Information Management,
OAUTHC, P.M.B. 5538,
Completed application forms must be returned to the Head of School not later than August 24th 2020. Post Jamb examination/oral interview for all applicants comes up between Wednesday 26th – Friday 28th August 2020 in the School premises by 9.00 am.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us