Obong University notice to students and staff on school resumption. All Lecturers should work from home. Students are not to return to campus pending further instructions from NUC.
Obong University Notice to Students and Staff
Inline with the news on the National Universities Commission on postponement reopening of schools till 18th January 2021. The authorities of Obong University has advised staff and students as follows:
Students are not to return to campus pending further instructions from NUC. Examination for year 2 – 4 students will commence immediately on resumption.
Lecturers should work from home and complete the lectures by the opening date of 18/01/2021. · All members of management must strive to report for work while observing all COVID-19 protocols. ·
All staff on essential services must remain on duty – Security Personnel, selected staff in the works department, plant operators, and ICT. ·
All staff and students should look out for further information, directives from FG/NUC. Wishing you the best in the coming year.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829