OFFAPOLY Acceptance Fee 2020/2021– The management of Federal Polytechnic, Offa has released the admission acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session for newly admitted IJMB, ND and HND Students. See OFFAPOLY acceptance fee amount and payment procedure below.
Insideschool wishes to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) various IJMB, National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the authorities of the institution have announced the amount to be paid as acceptance fee, payment procedure and the payment deadline.
Applicant are advised to check their names on the Polytechnic Portal before making payment.
OFFAPOLY Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Offa Poly Acceptance Fee: N15,000 (fifteen thousand naira only) for HND (full-time) and N10,000 (ten thousand naira only) for IJMB Programmes.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
All admitted candidates are advised to follow the following procedure for payment of acceptance fee:
(i) Pay acceptance fee of the amount indicated above with the use of ATM card that is Inter switch compatible, print acceptance fee receipt online and change to official receipt in the Bursary.
(ii) Print the admission letter on-line and present to the admissions office at the Main campus for signing. (candidates are to come along with the original copies of their certificates/results).
Please note that this process must be completed by the date indicated above as “Acceptance End Date” stated in the table below:
|School Program||Batch||Acceptance End Date|
|IJMB (FULLTIME) IJMB Level||1st||31-Dec-2020|
|IJMB (FULLTIME) IJMB Level||2nd||31-Dec-2020|
|IJMB (FULLTIME) IJMB Level||3rd||31-Dec-2020|
|IJMB (FULLTIME) IJMB Level||4th||31-Dec-2020|
|IJMB (FULLTIME) IJMB Level||5th||31-Dec-2020|
|IJMB (FULLTIME) IJMB Level||6th||31-Dec-2020|
|IJMB (FULLTIME) IJMB Level||7th||15-Dec-2020|
|HND (FULLTIME) 300 Level||1st||16-Dec-2020|
PS: Candidates who failed to complete the procedures by this date will forfeit the offers of admission.
OFFAPOLY PORATL: www.fpo.edu.ng | Federal Polytechnic Offa
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us