PTI Effurun Certificate Programme Form 2020/2021-The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates, for admission into the under-mentioned Certificate Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Other PTI Effurun Programme Form
The following Certificate programmes are available
- General Welding Certificate
- Commercial Diving Certificate (classes I and II)
Method Of Application
Candidates applying for General Welding and Commercial Diving Programmes are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Ten thousand naira (N10, 000.00) for each PTI admission form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Prospective candidates should apply directly to the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) by following the steps below:
- Go to http://portal.pti.edu.ng/ApplicantsSignOn.aspx.
- Fill in the On-line “Sign on page” and click on “Click Here to Sign Up” at the bottom of the page. (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use).
- This will take you to the Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of N10, 000.00 which is the cost of each admission form, return to the PTI website (pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to my Application”.
- Enter your User Name and Password and click LOGIN
- Fill in the online application form and print out the completed online application form which will be presented at the examination/Interview centre along with your RRR print out.
DATE FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR GENERAL WELDING CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME:
The entrance examination for General Welding Certificate programme will hold on Saturday, June 8th August 2020 at Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun, Delta.
COMMERCIAL DIVING CERTIFICATE INTERVIEW COMMERCIAL:
Diving Certificate interview will hold from 14th August 2020, at the Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun, Delta State.
Online application for General Welding and Commercial Diving Programmes closes on 30th June 2020.
Late on-line sales of General Welding and Commercial Diving admission forms commences from 1st July, 2020 and ends on 17th July, 2020 at the cost of twelve thousand naira (N12, 000.00) perform.
Note: For technical support, send an e-mail to [email protected] or call 08080816644.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829