Redeemers University Post UTME/DE 2020/2021 Announced- Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Redeemers University, Ede, off Gbongan – Oshogbo Rd, Osun State, Nigeria Undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ABOUT REDEEMER’S UNIVERSITY
Redeemer’s University of Nigeria (RUN) is a private university in Nigeria approved by Federal Government through National Universities Commission (NUC) established in Friday 7th January 2005. It is owned by a Redeemed Christian Church of God. Their school fees are between N370,000 to N900,000 depending on your course of study.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
Redeemer’s University Undergraduate Courses
- Actuarial Science
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer Science
- English & Professional Communication
- History & International Studies
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Mass Communication
- Performing Arts (Theatre Arts/Film Studies)
- Physics with Electronics
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Tourism Studies
- Transport Management
Candidates Eligible for Redeemers University Post Utme
- Candidates who chose Redeemers University in the 2020 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 or above for screening
- Redeemers University requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for Redeemer’s University Post UTME Form
To apply for the Redeemers University Post UTME 2020 click the box that says apply here.
You can now make payment with your MasterCard, VisaCard and VerveCard issued by any bank on our RUN’s admission portal.
Follow the ‘Apply’ link above to create a profile before making a payment with your ATM card or visit any of the E-Tranzact partner banks to pay the sum of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00)only for the Redeemer’s University Post UTME using the eTransact platform.
Supply a valid JAMB number and other personal details at the bank and obtain a receipt containing your jamb number and a confirmation order number.
Re-visit http://adms.run.edu.ng/ to proceed to completion of the application proper.
For Enquiries, Please Contact Us: Tel: 0700-7008-000
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Post UTME / DE Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us