Registrar Job at the Federal College of Education Umunze – The Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of ( as stated below):
Registrar Job at the Federal College of Education Umunze
Job Title: Registrar – CONTEDISS 15
- The Registrar is a Principal Officer by statute, and also the Chief Administrative Officer of the College, Secretary to the Governing Council and the Academic Board.
- The Registrar is responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administration of the College.
- Among others, some specific duties of the Registrar include:
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of the Registry
- Functions as Secretary to other Statutory Committees
- Responsible for keeping all the records in the College.
- Issuing Certificate of Service, results and Transcripts.
- Performing any other related duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Appointment to the above position is by tenure of five years. Candidate must have the following requirements:
- A good honours degree in any of the Social Sciences/Arts Subjects with at least 21 years cognate experience; or Master’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning with a least 18 years cognate experience in College of Education system. Possession of Doctorate Degree is an added advantage.
- Must be a member of a recognized Professional body in relevant field.
- Must have been a Deputy Registrar on CONTEDISS 15 in a College of Education system
- Evidence of a continuous professional development
- Candidate must not be above the age of fifty-nine (59) years at the point of submission of application.
- Evidence of attendance of a continuous Mandatory Professional Development course is required.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) copies of their Applications with up-to-date Curriculum Vitae which must include the following:
- Full names, surname underlined.
- Marital status and number of children, including the age of each.
- Date and place of birth, local Government Area and State of Origin.
- Current postal address and Permar3ent home address
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Academic and professional qualification and distinctions with dates.
- Membership of Professional Association Bodies
- Work experiences in chronological sequence.
- Present Employer statue and salary
- Extra-curricular actives.
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be the present employer.
Applications with photocopies of credentials and other supporting documents should be addressed and forwarded to:
Federal College of Education (Technical),
P.M.B. 0189, Umunze,
- Candidates are required to request their referees to send confidential reports on them to the same address as above before the closing date.
- Only short-listed applicants will be invited for interview
If you have any question about Registrar Job at the Federal College of Education Umunze, kindly use the comment section below.
See Other Job Opening.
FCET UMUNZE PORTAL : https://www.fcetumunze.edu.ng/
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) Supplementary Admission into Some Programme for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us