re:learn Virtual STEM Hub 2020 for Schools and STEM Teachers– re:learn is now accepting applications from schools and STEM teachers in Nigeria and Kenya for its 2020 Virtual STEM Hub. The deadline for the submission of applications for the re:learn Virtual STEM Hub is 18th June, 2020.
The Virtual STEM Hub is a re:learn intervention in response to the Stay at Home directive issued by the Government to schools following the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Virtual STEM Hub will provide Professional Development Courses for Inservice Teachers to support virtual learning with their students.
About re:learn Virtual STEM Hub.
With the advent of the novel Corona Virus and the resultant shutting down of schools due to its spread, it became pertinent to ensure that learning continued for the students despite having to stay at home. Their innovative use of digital labs which are game-like tools that simulate science concepts, helping students interact with abstract and theoretical learnings in a fun and interactive way, became the foundation for creating a Virtual Hub that would provide STEM teachers with resources and content such as the digital labs and ensure that learning continues at home.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
The Virtual STEM Hub is designed to provide digital resources and support for schools and STEM teachers to engage their students remotely. The topics covered are aligned with the National Curriculum.
re:learn Virtual STEM Hub Eligibility.
- Open to STEM Teachers (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Applicants must reside in Nigeria and Kenya
re:learn Virtual STEM Hub Benefits.
- All expense paid scholarship at the Tai Solarin University of Education, Nigeria.
- Internship at iHUB Kenya
- Internship at CcHUB Nigeria
- Opportunity to participate in teacher training exchange programs across the continent.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us