See Rivers State University, RSUST Clearance Exercise requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all candidates who were offered Provisional Admission and have accepted the offer of admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Year One (1) and Direct Entry for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, that Clearance Exercise has commenced. See the schedule of evident below.
RSUST Clearance Exercise Requirements
Candidates are to come with their credentials for the Clearance Exercise as follows:
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
A. FRESH STUDENTS/DIRECT ENTRY
- Admission Letter from Jamb
- Original JAMB Result
- Accepted Admission Status from Jamb (Caps)
- Original O’level Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification Letter
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
Watch our video on ‘How to Print JAMB Original Result 2021’ .
The University Authority wishes to emphasize that any candidate who fails to accept this/her admission before the expiration of the deadline will lose the admission.
Watch our video on How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us