Salem University School fees and payment procedure for undergraduate and postgraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Following the announcement of the resumption date of the Salem University, Lokoja. The management has released the amount to be paid as school fees by fresh and stale undergraduate/postgraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
[irp posts=”11694″ name=”Salem University Post Utme Form 2020/2021 Academic Session”]
Salem University School Fees.
- College of Natural & Applied Sciences (CNAS) – ₦582,000.00
- College of Communication and Information Technology (CICT) – ₦582,000.00
- Management, Social Sciences & Humanities – ₦534,000.00
- Law – ₦690,000.00
- Part-Time Programme – ₦160,000.00
- HND Conversion Programme (Direct Entry) – ₦240,000.00
- Education – ₦250,000.00
- MSC and MBA – ₦680,000.00
- PGD – ₦585,000.00
You are required to pay tuition fees based on your programme. The amount of your tuition fees will be set out in your notice/offer letter.
If you would like to pay your fees in instalments then complete the form on this page: Tuition Fees Installments
Salem University Payment Procedure.
- Navigate to the university’s website (https://www.salemuniversity.edu.ng)
- Go to About Us on the top menu
- Scroll down to FEE AND PAYMENTS
- Select your payment, e.g if you are paying for accommodation, choose your preferred accommodation type
- Add to cart
- If you are making more than one payment then click on the Return to a payment page button and repeat steps 4 and 5.
- If paying for tuition, click on tuition, choose your programme and college and add to cart
- View cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Complete the Billing info form and click Continue
- Click on Place order
- Click on Pay Now
- Choose your preferred payment option and follow the corresponding instructions.
Please contact us if you need any assistance while making the payment of your fees.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829