SSU Post UTME form 2020/2021 – The Sokoto State University, SSU post UTME and Direct Entry application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. See the requirements and how to apply for SSU post UTME form below.
Latest Update: Please note that the Sokoto State University, SSU post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session is yet to commence. Kindly BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK. If you will like to know immediately when the form is out. You can, however, check below for the 2019/2020 cut-off mark, process and requirements.
SSU Post UTME form 2020/2021
The management of Sokoto State University, SSU invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Sokoto State University (SSU) DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The online screening exercise for admission into the Sokoto State University for 2019/2020 Academic Session will commence from 15th August, 2019 and will end on 31st August, 2019.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
Candidates Eligible SSU Post UTME Screening .
Candidates who applied for admission into the Sokoto State University, Sokoto through UTME and Direct Entry and chose the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice), with a minimum score of 160 and above.
How to Apply for Sokoto State University, SSU Post UTME Form.
The procedure is as follows:
Step 1: Visit the Screening Portal at portal.ssu.edu.ng.
Step 2: Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and UTME score as password for UTME candidate. While DE candidate should use JAMB Registration Number as username and password.
Step 3: Click on ‘Update Data’ link to update your phone number and email address.
Step 4: Generate and print your screening payment invoice of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000), only containing Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number, thereafter proceed to any commercial bank nationwide to make payment or click on ‘Pay Now’ link to pay using any of the instant Remita payment channels.
Step 5: After payment, login to your screening account again and update your biodata, academic records and other required information.
Step 6: Upload your O’level/A’ level result (PDF format of not more than 50KB).
Step 7: Print your acknowledgement slip and payment receipt for record purposes.
For further inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call +234 816 2544 443 (call period: 9:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m every Monday to Friday only).
SSU REGISTRATION PORTAL :Sokoto State University | www.ssu.edu.ng
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us