The application form into St. Camillus Hospital Midwifery programme for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sales. See the requirements and how to apply for St. Camillus Hospital School of Midwifery admission form 2021 below.
Application forms for admission into the SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY, ST. CAMILLUS HOSPITAL, UROMI are now available for sale to suitably qualified candidates who must not be below 18 years of age.
West African School Certificate or its equivalent with credits in Five (5) subject at not more than 2 sittings. Subjects include English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics. (from WAEC or NECO).
How to Apply for St. Camillus Hospital School of Midwifery Admission Form 2021
Forms are sold for # 10, 000. Payable into:
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
- ZENITH BANK PLC UROMI ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1014047326
- ACCOUNT NAME: SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY, ST. CAMILLUS HOSPITAL, UROMI
APPLICATION FORM CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE SCHOOL AND FORM IS ON SALE TILL 16TH JANUARY 2021.
NOTE: NO ON-LINE TRANSACTION PLEASE
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us