The application form into St. Camillus Hospital Midwifery programme for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sales. See the requirements and how to apply for St. Camillus Hospital School of Midwifery admission form 2021 below.
Application forms for admission into the SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY, ST. CAMILLUS HOSPITAL, UROMI are now available for sale to suitably qualified candidates who must not be below 18 years of age.
West African School Certificate or its equivalent with credits in Five (5) subject at not more than 2 sittings. Subjects include English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics. (from WAEC or NECO).
How to Apply for St. Camillus Hospital School of Midwifery Admission Form 2021
Forms are sold for # 10, 000. Payable into:
- ZENITH BANK PLC UROMI ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1014047326
- ACCOUNT NAME: SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY, ST. CAMILLUS HOSPITAL, UROMI
APPLICATION FORM CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE SCHOOL AND FORM IS ON SALE TILL 16TH JANUARY 2021.
NOTE: NO ON-LINE TRANSACTION PLEASE
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829