If you intend to study in Italy 2021. Then this is the right place for you as we have profound answers all your top questions, including how much it costs to study in Italy 2021, which courses are available and requirement.
Italy is one of the top destination for international study from student around the world and the country also has some of the finest top public and private universities.
Italy is one of the most affordable countries in Europe where you can study abroad and that goes for tuition fees and living costs as well.
In this article ‘Study in Italy 2021: Ultimate Guide for International Students’ we look exclusive on the the following subheading;
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
- Benefits of studying in Italy
- Study in Italy 2021 Requirements
- Italy university Tuition and other Information
- List of Undergraduate Courses offered in Italy
- List of Postgraduate Courses offered in Italy
- Admission and Visa Processing Fees and Duration
Benefits of Studying in Italy
- No IELTS/TOEFL Required.
- Study in English Language
- Fees starting from 1,300 Euro per year.
- Very affordable Living cost.
- Work permit during study & full-time work permit during vacations.
- Opportunity to travel to 26 European countries without Visa.
Study in Italy 2021 Requirements
Undergraduate admission requirements
- International Passport.
- O’level Result (WAEC or NECO)
- Admission Processing Fee – More Details below
NOTE: Applicant with WAEC or NECO can apply for admission. You must have a minimum of 5 credits including Maths and English to apply for admission.
Duration for Bachelors degree is 3 years.
Postgraduate admission requirements
- International Passport.
- O’level Result (WAEC or NECO)
- First degree certificate – BSc or HND.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Academic Transcript.
- Admission Processing Fee- More Details below.
NOTE: You must have a minimum of a 2nd class lower (2.2) to apply for Masters admission.
Duration for Masters is 2 years.
Italy university Tuition and other Information
The Tuition fee is between 1,300 – 3,500 Euro Per year. Bachelors Degree is for 4 years while Masters is 2 years.
Intake: Classes start in September every year.
Work/Study Option: International students are allowed to work while they study in Italy.
Visa: We assist all our students in obtaining Study visas through the Embassy of Italy in Nigeria
Travel Opportunities: Because Italy is part of the Schengen territory, international students can travel to 26 European countries including Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Poland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, and Switzerland.
List of Undergraduate Courses offered in Italy
- Animal Care
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business and Economics
- Civil Engineering
- Digital Management
- Economics and Banking
- Economics and Business
- Economics and Finance
- Economics and Management
- Economics of Tourism
- Information Engineering
- International Relations and Diplomatic Affairs
- Philosophy, International and Economic Studies
- Psychological Science
List of Postgraduate Courses offered in Italy
- Advanced Automotive Electronic Engineering
- Advanced Automotive Engineering
- Advanced Molecular Sciences
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Archaeology and Cultures of the Ancient World
- Architectural Design and History
- Architecture – Building Architecture
- Architecture – Built Environment – Interiors
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligency
- Artificial intelligence and automation engineering
- Astrophysics and Cosmology
- Automation Engineering
- Automation and Control Engineering
- Biodiversity and Environmental Health
- Bioinformatics for Computational Genomics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Bionics Engineering
- Biotechnologies for food science
- Biotechnologies of Human Reproduction
- Building Engineering -Architecture
- Building and Architectural Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Administration and Management
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND NETWORKING
- COMPUTING SYSTEMS
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical and Process Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Comparative International Relations
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Conservation Science and Technology for Cultural Heritage
- Control Systems Engineering
- Cyber Risk Strategy and Governance
- Data Analytics for Business and Society
- Data science
- Design & Engineering
- Design for the Fashion System
- Design of Sustainable Tourism Systems
- Developmental and Educational Psychology
- Digital Humanities and Digital Knowledge
- Digital and Interaction Design
- Digital and Public Humanities
- Earth Dynamics
- Economics and Development
- Economics and Economic Policy
- Economics and finance
- Economics and management
- Electric Vehicle Engineering
- Electrical Energy Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Energy Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Engineering Physics
- Engineering of Building Processes and Systems
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Humanities
- Environmental Sciences
- Environmental and Land Planning Engineering
- European and Global Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Finance and Risk Management
- Food Engineering
- Food Safety and Food Risk Management
- Food and Health
- Forest science
- Genetic Counsellors
- Geography, Spatial Management, Heritage for International Cooperation
- Geoinformatics Engineering
- Geophysics for Natural Risks and Resources
- Health Economics and Management
- Human rights and multi-level governance
- ICT for Internet and multimedia
- Innovation and Organization of Culture and the Arts
- Integrated Product Design
- Interior and Spatial Design
- International Accounting and Management
- International Cooperation on Human Rights and Intercultural Heritage
- International Horticultural Science
- International Politics and Economics
- International Relations
- International Relations and European Studies
- International Security Studies
- Italian Studies, European Literary Cultures, Linguistics
- Landscape Architecture
- Law and Economics
- Legal Studies
- Linguistics and Cognitive Studies
- Management Engineering
- Management of Built Environment
- Marine Biology – new programme 2021/22 (to be approved)
- Master Degree in Innovation Management
- Materials Engineering and Nanotechnology
- Mathematical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Biotechnologies
- Medical Biotechnology
- Mobility Engineering
- Molecular Biology
- Music and Acoustic Engineering
- Natural Resources Management for Tropical Rural Development
- Nuclear Engineering
- Offshore Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Physics of Data
- Politics Administration and Organization
- Precise and Sustainable Agriculture
- Product Service System Design
- Psychology of Wellbeing and Social Inclusivity
- Public and Cultural Diplomacy
- Quantitative Finance
- Resource Economics and Sustainable Development
- Science and Technology of Bio and Nanomaterials
- Space Engineering
- Statistical Sciences
- Sustainable Architecture and Landscape Design
- Sustainable Industrial Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Sustainable Science & Technology for Circular Economy
- Sustainable agriculture
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Tourism Economics and Management
- Urban Planning and Policy Design
- Water and Geological Risk Engineering
- Wellness Culture: Sport, Health And Tourism
- Work, Organizational and Personnel Psychology
Admission and Visa Processing Fees and Duration
PROCESSING FEE: We have carefully outline the breakdown and schedule of payment below;
- 200 Euro (₦110,000) is payable at the beginning of the process, when you submit your application.
- 200 Euro (₦110,000) is payable after you receive admission letter. This covers Visa Documentation, Medical tests, Certification of documents in Abuja and any Visa support service we provide for you).
- 60 Euros is Paid in cash when you submit your application at the Embassy.
- 300 Euro (₦165,000) is payable after successful Visa.
TIMELINE OF PROCESSING:
- The admission letter will be received from the 2nd week of May 2021. After which Visa Process will begin. Please note that some universities may request Skype interview with some students.
- The Visa process takes about 3 weeks after submission at the Embassy.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION:
- All applications must be submitted on or before Friday 5th February, 2021
For further inquiries and how to apply for Italy Student Visa kindly contact us
If you have any question about Study in Italy 2021, feel free to use the comment section below.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us