UBTH HND Form 2020/2021 Academic Session- University of Benin Teaching Hospital, UBTH School of Health Information Management (SHIM) is now selling forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UBTH SCHOOL OF HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (SHIM) is a Monotechnic (Health Profession) accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN), NYSC and the Joint Admission Matriculation Board / Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB / UTME). Graduates of the school are now eligible for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
UBTH HND Form Entry Requirements.
- Candidate must possess the National Diploma (ND) Certificates in Health Information Management in addition to meeting the requirements for the normal admission as stipulated for ND programme.
- Holders of Technician certificates in Health Information Management from Schools or Colleges of Health Technology may be considered for admission if such schools have been accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) and the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN). Such candidates must meet the requirements as stipulated in a (i) above.
- Candidates with Technician Certificates in Health Information Management with Upper Credits and above, issued by Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN) may be considered for admission into the HND Programme, provided they meet the entry requirements in a (i) above.
- Candidates must possess Certificates or Letter of One-Year Industrial Training (I.T) from a reputable organization in the Health Industry.
How to Apply UBTH HND Form 2020/2021 Academic Session.
i. Application Forms are obtainable from the Office of the Head, School of Health Information Management, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
ii. Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Seven Thousand (N7, 000.00) Naira only; payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training – School of Health Information Management using REMITA Platform in any Bank in Nigeria
Closing Date: Completed forms should be returned to the office of the Head of School on or before Friday 4th September, 2020.
Screening:Date: Saturday 26th September, 2020
Venue: The School Premises in UBTH
Time: 9:00am prompt
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us