UBTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021-Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Teaching Hospital 3 Years school of nursing programme leading to the award of Registered Nurse Certificate (RN).
UNIBEN Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Entry Qualifications.
1. Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age.
2. Qualification; five Credit passes obtained in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO) in the following subjects, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
How to Apply UBTH School of Nursing Admission Form
Application forms are obtainable in person from the office of the Principal with a non-refundable fee of ten thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only. This should be made payable to UBTH Treasury Single Account (TSA) Via the Remita Platform in any bank under the service type Training School – School Of Nursing.
A separate payment of N200 to Nursing and Midwifery Council Committee Edo State Account No. 2004854377 First Bank of Nigeria Plc Benin City.
Candidates are to submit four (4) recent coloured passport photographs (taken in the preceding two weeks) while returning the completed application forms.
Closing date for submission of completed forms: 7th August, 2020.
Examination Date: 15th August, 2020.
TIME: 10:00 a.m. prompt
Venue: School of Nursing, UBTH
For further information, please contact 08038611766
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us