UI e-Learning Resources For Newly Admitted Students: I am sure you are eager to start your studies at the University of Ibadan, the first and best University in Nigeria. Unfortunately, the global COVID-19 pandemic has introduced so many uncertainties into our lives, including when will the school be back in session.
While we wait for normalcy to return to our world, and for the much-awaited school session to commence, you may find the following resources useful as you prepare for the years of learning ahead. These resources will be regularly updated; hence you are encouraged to check back from time to time for new features.
How to login to UI e-Learning Resources
To access available resources, kindly click on the button below.
Follow the screen short
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
After clicking on ‘Log in’, you will see the screen below:
Your Username is your JAMB registration number. Ensure that the letters are in lowercase, e.g. 90001111yz
Your initial Password is New2020@UI
You will be prompted to change the password to proceed. The password must have at least 8 characters, at least 1 digit, at least 1 lower case letter, at least 1 upper case letter and at least 1 non-alphanumeric character: e.g. AM4wonder*
If you have any difficulty to log in, kindly send an email to email@example.com indicating your JAMB registration number and surname in the message.
Note: Login details may be reviewed when you officially commence your studies in UI.
Please note that the official channel communication to you from the University remains the main University website (www.ui.edu.ng) or through the University’s admissions or student portal. Beware of other sites and messages not originating from these sources or any of the University’s official email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, always double-check to confirm the veracity of any information purported to be from the University of Ibadan.
- Resources here are not necessarily actual lecture notes.
- Assessments do not in any way count towards your grades. They are just for practice.
Advice It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us