UI – FCE (Special) Oyo Degree Admission List 2019/2020: University of Ibadan / Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo, admission list (for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo (FCES) in affiliation with University of Ibadan (UI) undergraduate degree programmes post UTME screening test that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates successfully admitted.
How to Check UI – FCE (Special) Oyo Degree Admission List.
Follow the button below to access your admission status:VIEW UTME ADMISSION LIST
VIEW DE ADMISSION LIST
VIEW SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST
Successfully admitted candidates are to proceed to the JAMB portal to Accept/Reject their offer of admission.
All Newly admitted candidates should report for the Pre-Registration screening exercise.
Documents for Pre-registration Screening Exercise are as follows:
- Printed JAMB Admission Letter
- Evidence of Payment for the application fee.
- Evidence of payment of acceptance fee
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo (FCES) in affiliation with University of Ibadan (UI) undergraduate degree programmes admission list.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
👉When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest👈: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us