UI post utme form 2020 is out– The management of University of Ibadan (UI) has announced the commencement of the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session. If you have been looking for details on how you can apply for UI post-UTME 2020 then you are in the right place we have careful list out the Instruction & Guidelines on how to apply below.
This is to inform applicant who made the University of Ibadan their institution of first choice and scored 200 and above in the 2020 UTME and Direct Entry Candidates that the registration portal will be open from Monday, 07 September 2020 to Friday, 16 October 2020.
- Download UI Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers (SCIENCE)
- Download UI Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers (ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES)
Please Note: Any candidate whose bio-data are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for the University of Ibadan (UI) Post-UTME Screening and admission.
UI Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who have chosen the University of Ibadan (UI), Ibadan, as their institution of first choice in the last UTME.
- Scored the required cut-off point of 200.
UI Screening Exercise Schedule.
The date for UI post UTME will be communicated to candidates through their email addresses and SMS. Candidates are therefore advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers. The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and functional phone numbers.
[irp posts=”227619″ name=”University of Ibadan (UI) Direct Entry Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session”]
Insideschool Tips: We advise applicants to always confirm they could login to their email and also have access to the phone number to be used. (GMAIL IS BEST)
How to Apply for UI Post UTME Form.APPLY HERE
Interested applicants are required to follow the procedure outlined below to obtain UI post UTME Form 2020/21.
- Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng)
Signing into the portal
Your Username is your Jamb Registration Number eg 44444444UI
Your Password is your Surname at first login e.g Adelopo
If you forgot your password, click the reset password link to reset the password
At first login, the system prompts you to change your password. The minimum length of your password is 6 characters
Keep your SECRET QUESTION; for it is used to reset your password to your SURNAME (in capital lettrs) in case you cannot remember it
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of the transaction and keep for further reference.
- An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
NOTE: Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
If you need help with the registration feel free to use the comment box below or join our WhatsApp Group.