Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU direct entry form screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale online. Keep reading to see how to apply for UMYU direct entry form.
About Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU)
Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU), formerly Katsina State University, was established by the Katsina State Government in 2006, to “serve as a nucleus for the socio-economic, technological and political development of the State by producing highly skilled human resource through conventional face-to-face and distance learning modes.”Umaru Musa Yar’adua, then the executive governor of Katsina State and later the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, began the work of creating the university before his death in 2010.
The management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Direct Entry screening exercise.
[irp posts=”226499″ name=”Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Announced”]
UMYU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
To be eligible for the online screening, all registered DE candidates must have:
- A minimum of 9 points in NCE, IJMB, HSC and GCE A’ Level;
- A minimum of Lower Credit pass in Diploma in relevant subject from a recognized institution; and
- A minimum of credit passes in five (5) O’ level subject including English Language and Mathematics.
[irp posts=”226319″ name=”Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Certificates Collection Fees for Graduates”]
How to Apply for UMYU Direct Entry Screening.
UMYU Online Registration commences on Monday 10th August 2020.
Candidates are expected to upload the following documents for screening:
- JAMB Slip;
- O’ Level Result;
- OND/HND and NCE as the case may be;
- Indigene Letter;
- Phone Number
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira only (bank charges inclusive) for the screening through the payment options provided on the University’s website.APPLY HERE
COVID-19 HEALTH REGULATION: Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure to the dreaded COVID-19. ALL candidates are to come along wearing face masks and they would be subjected to temperature tests, hand washing and application of hand sanitizer.
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test.
CLICK HERE for the list of candidates eligible for UMYU Direct Entry.
Deadline: Not Specified.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829