UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 is out on the university portal. The UNIBEN postgraduate programmes lead to the award of Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree and PhD DEGREES. See ‘How to Apply for UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission Form’ below.
The management of University of Benin, invites from suitably qualified candidates to apply for UNIBEN postgraduate programmes admission for the 2020/2021 academic session. The postgraduate programmes leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree and PhD in the various Faculties/Schools/Institutes of the University of Benin.
YOU MAY WANT TO PAT ATTENTION TO: UNBEN Postgraduate COURSES.
UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- A Candidate for postgraduate studies in the University of Benin must have obtained at least five (5) credits in WASC, NECO, GCE (ordinary level or their equivalents,) NOTE: A CREDIT PASS IN MATHS AND ENGLISH IS REQUIRED.
- Four credits at Ordinary level, plus OND (not pass), NCE, IJMB or Advance level passes or any other equivalent.
- A holder of a Pass (Degree/Diploma) is not qualified for admission into the postgraduate programme of the University of Benin. Also, all holders of 3rd class degree must possess PGD to be considered for admission into the Master’s programmes.
- Candidates who obtained a Master’s degree but with Weighted Average Score (WAS) between 55.0-59% can only be considered for admission into the M.Phil.programme in the first instance.
- A candidate applying for the PhD in any programme of the University of Benin must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% in the Master’s degree.
- A candidate applying for the PhD with a Master’s degree from any other University who in his/her Master’s study has not previously taken the compulsory courses or their equivalents similar to the ones in the University of Benin shall, on admission, be required to offer and pass such courses with a minimum of 60%
- Only students who have the NYSC discharge, exemption or exclusion certificate can be allowed to clear into the university’s postgraduate programme.
Transcripts: Candidates should print out the referee forms provided in the application page fill and return directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Applications shall not be processed unless the referee reports are available.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
Attention: For Special Admission Requirements for Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree and PhD in the various Faculties/Schools/Institutes of the University of Benin,>> SEE REQUIREMENT HERE <<
If you can not view the above PDF file kindly use the button below to download PDF format in your phone.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission Form
Candidates are to purchase application forms online with valid VERVE OR MASTER ATM BANK CARD from any commercial bank in Nigeria for the sum of N22,000.00 (Twenty-two thousand naira only).
The form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out from the UNIBEN Website,
www.uniben.edu. The following documents will be printed out from the Website:- application and referee forms. Any form not properly filled will not be treated. All application processes must be completed by 30th April 2021.
Note: students are advised to always check the website for those courses that require written entrance examination. Please make sure you include your e-mail address/telephone when applying.
Only candidate given admission into the various Pg programmes are to proceed to pay the total amount of Non-Refundable Acceptance fees as stated below:
Total – N60,000.00
Note: Acceptance fee must be paid before candidates can be cleared.
Admission into some programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted on soon to be announced date at the Ugbowo campus. However, there will be no Entrance Examinations for some programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the general requirements approved by the Senate.
UNIBEN PORTAL : www.uniben.edu | University of Benin
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us